Re: stop messing around, yeah you 
Take a look, scav:

Take a look, scav:
Last edited by a moderator:





Oh, I didn't know, I'm not good to say the difference.lol i know that video that guy is fucking amazing . thought it's not break dance, it's popping. the guy who uploaded is a moron xD.


I watched a bit from that show, don't remember what season though ... but i like American Idol more, but my favorite on the 2 full seasons i watched never wonThat's why SYTYCD is an awesome show to watch...![]()


i never watch reality shows, either they're full of crap or the jury is full of morons or the results are fakeshum should i explain you the difference?Oh, I didn't know, I'm not good to say the difference.![]()




problem?
stahphum should i explain you the difference?![]()






What's happening between you two ?![]()

Jorpedinho...what are you doing?...jorpedinho, stahp








