- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Portugal SUCK at soccer 


We only play well at the final phases ....Portugal SUCK at soccer![]()
Its a list to choose who we will vote for the Mangahelpers Awards ^^Why is my name on that list?


indeedIts a list to choose who we will vote for the Mangahelpers Awards ^^
Right scavy?![]()


, even though i have



Me?VOTE FOR ME BAKA![]()

I don't know whether or not I should feel honored or creep out![]()


oh its just a funny game we're about to doI don't know whether or not I should feel honored or creep out![]()

Didn't even quote my post ...I don't know whether or not I should feel honored or creep out![]()


Adorien?theBoss:
Ancy
Naomidee
sakura-aneki
matzik1212
jorped:
yukihime03
Darjaille
destiny4ever
phio_chan
me:
Asarii
mikkih
nanaDmari
need one more for me![]()
nah she know us; not very active on mh lately and too predictableAdorien?

They don't know Boss thoughBut there is sakura and naomi there too, I thought they know you too.

"sakura and naomi and other FF girls dont know theBossBut there is sakura and naomi there too, I thought they know you too.

Give adorien to boss and pick some girl from boss to scav.They don't know Boss though![]()