And it seems like Imp loves my thread 


so u kept your virginity for the PSG?I am virginfrom my ass
![]()

thats a quite interesting response.Prepare for some major trollingI am virginfrom my ass
![]()
RIP brah
what? oOthats a quite interesting response.Prepare for some major trolling


prove its yours![]()
oh brah stop lying![]()
Zatono, how dare you to show your face here, after you failed so hard?
![]()
poor zat, too shy to post
he ran away now ... i was too mean![]()
Want proof? Why not just go to the SAO thread, and ask if I used to have that sig. Darj, Frosty, Niichan, Phio, and anyone else who saw me wear it for weeks can answerserve him right, he saw my amazing sing and started to lie![]()


what joke? it's all trueScav nice joke![]()

Zat tells the truthWant proof? Why not just go to the SAO thread, and ask if I used to have that sig. Darj, Frosty, Niichan, Phio, and anyone else who saw me wear it for weeks can answer
Also I was in class before![]()

they are not trustworthy sourcesWant proof? Why not just go to the SAO thread, and ask if I used to have that sig. Darj, Frosty, Niichan, Phio, and anyone else who saw me wear it for weeks can answer![]()
hahaha u went to corrupt some people and u pretend u were in classWant proof? Why not just go to the SAO thread, and ask if I used to have that sig. Darj, Frosty, Niichan, Phio, and anyone else who saw me wear it for weeks can answer
Also I was in class before![]()

a zombieZat tells the truth![]()




I know you love me and all but no need to use my old sigs too :3
