oh u're right. mafia game is such a scary game, im soooo afraid. i might lose my job and even my life. wuuuu its so scaryyyyHaha....pussy

oh u're right. mafia game is such a scary game, im soooo afraid. i might lose my job and even my life. wuuuu its so scaryyyyHaha....pussy


not a pussy. he just doesnt want to deal with senseless crap.Don't insult scavHaha....pussy


my life goal is to deal with senseless crapSo then you do?


unfortunately Gary is more inteligent than AI plus if the game goes wrong he can always just crash the forums.Saw it happen beforei think gary should take AI place![]()
Yeah, because I'm a dangerous player. I was killed during Night 1 the only time I was Townie and probably will be again.i think gary should take AI place![]()
I don't think the crash happened during the last game, but not sure. Didn't prevent the game from continuingunfortunately Gary is more inteligent than AI plus if the game goes wrong he can always just crash the forums.Saw it happen before

unfortunately Gary is more inteligent than AI plus if the game goes wrong he can always just crash the forums.Saw it happen before



about?So Scav, what did i tell you?![]()
it's nothingabout?

I see. So he definitely doesn't mind then. Soooo whattuuuup?
you have secrets from meit's nothing
