- Joined
- Jul 11, 2010
- Messages
- 3,855
- Reaction score
- 1,646
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Stab you*slap maso-kitty*
are u awake now?![]()

Stab you*slap maso-kitty*
are u awake now?![]()

then u realize you just stabbed a kage bunshinStab you![]()


I'm just smiling and blinking a little and then everyone is nice
![]()
What a silly face you have




Damns
You might need to see a doctor about you eyes
You think so
I was yesterday for interview , today is trial day , but i have to go at 6 pmlol how was your interview maso-kitty?

Law'chanma-chan![]()

oh you gonna work the night?I was yesterday for interview , today is trial day , but i have to go at 6 pm
---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------
Law'chan![]()
How you doing ?
