Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm I see. It's not really a big thing over here either.

You into desserts? Do you have a favourite kind?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hmmm I see. It's not really a big thing over here either.

You into desserts? Do you have a favourite kind?
I love certain desserts. Mousse of Chocolate and i do love almost every dessert that has cracker, like this one for example:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hum im trying a sig rotator :plot
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:x3 GUESS WHAT MUDABITCHES! :x3


I'm going to Old Trafford! Going to watch the SC Braga champions league game! :x3



Like a boss jorpedo like a boss~ :dancin
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So jorp, when was the last time you went to do the Dragão? :3c
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
So jorp, when was the last time you went to do the Dragão? :3c
I never went there :scry

:x3 GUESS WHAT MUDABITCHES! :x3


I'm going to Old Trafford! Going to watch the SC Braga champions league game! :x3



Like a boss jorpedo like a boss~ :dancin
Awesome :x3
I also wish i had went to Dragão to see the game vs P$G :bored
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:comfort


Hopefully you'll get the chance to go to a match soon! :thumbs

You can always go to a S. Lisbon game? :derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
[8:48:38 AM] jorped92: the "brain" ... Stop Insulting my love for you please....
[8:48:41 AM] jorped92: :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top