It pains me to see Scav getting so much attention, so yeah, ~jkReally![]()

I guess i am gonna go watch it soon Scav

It pains me to see Scav getting so much attention, so yeah, ~jkReally![]()



put a spoiler tag xDasunaaaa![]()
can't wait for the next game, episode was good. didn't expect his sister to have a brother complex


i wonder if he'll able to save her in before the marriage
good thing I already knew thatcan't wait for the next game, episode was good. didn't expect his sister to have a brother complex![]()

It's the typical transition episode ... but definitely enjoyable to watchgood thing I already knew that![]()
Have yet to watch the episode, it better be good![]()

Law'chanthey call me law

Let's see... new OP I hope?It's the typical transition episode ... but definitely enjoyable to watch![]()

Jojo is the shit, 2nd episode was as awesome as the first. Shit will get serious nowlol. the episode is good. gonna watch jojo now




You also mocking with me?Jorp Jojo has vampires so you should give it a try. I mean you enjoyed Vampire Diaries and Twilight a lot right?![]()

I was just giving an argument why you should watch JojoYou also mocking with me?![]()

No, you were mocking me + giving an argument. Yeah, i noticedI was just giving an argument why you should watch Jojo![]()


Kinda weird, I have mixed feelings about it. Awesome at times but it has some ugly shots as well.jojo opening is awesome
I wasn't mocking you, I was just trying to make my argument more juicyNo, you were mocking me + giving an argument. Yeah, i noticed
*kicks Niichan out the thread*![]()


