episode 2 of code breaker wasn't bad, K was hilarious. So far among the new anime Jojo is the best
I think you have alreadyAgreed
did I show you this one?
totally in love with that song atm![]()

I dunno ... i did a lot of "stupid" things ... i think it was once, where my "sports" teacher was giving all guys really low marks and the girls all had like 16 or 17/20 ... so i just out of nowhere said to the teacher "can you explain me why the marks all the guys are so low ..."? Old teacher "lady".. than the argue continue ... she never forgave me ... and she was really pissed off, she thought of making a reporting me to the director ...What's the most badass thing you have ever done.....in school?
![]()

You called her "Old lady"?I dunno ... i did a lot of "stupid" things ... i think it was once, where my "sports" teacher was giving all guys really low marks and the girls all had like 16 or 17/20 ... so i just out of nowhere said to the teacher "can you explain me why the marks all the guys are so low ..."? Old teacher "lady".. than the argue continue ... she never forgave me ... and she was really pissed off, she thought of making a report of me to the director ...![]()

I didn't lol ... i would be expelled if i did that. And i edited my post .You called her "Old lady"?
Did the class laugh or were they shocked? xD



Seriously scav ....i hope the friends of the guy you sent in jail catch ya lawlette. we'll see if you still like gay stuff after that


