here & next, gone -

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Yep yep yep yep yep, I voted! \^^/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

For all of 'em? O-o

Damn girl, you got no life. THat's a lot of categories to vote for.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Psh, not all :p

I couldn't vote for some of them because there were titles I haven't heard of / seen. And oh yes, that would be a ton :tem
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

So? Just guess and vote but vote!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Tsubasa huh? I should find time to continue reading that some day
and since you're translating it, I just read Metronome.
The first two chapters tho..cos it's the only ones translated :darn
By far, very interesting(Poor Yuna) and I like the art..and its my first time reading a webcomic so I'm rather surprised to be honest :tem
Nope, mine isn't from school days, I can see how you thought it is but anyway, it is from ef-a tale of memories, an anime that I just finished
I highly recommend it since I love it so much~
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I'll vote if I know at least 2-3 of the ones there! I don't want to mess up the poll, haha. (:

I actually haven't seen that anime yet, but I've heard about it! I'll give it a shot. :amuse
And awesome! (: You gave Metronome a shot! xD

On a different note~ I began volunteering to be a Korean-English Subber for Viki, a popular upload and steamer site for Korean/Asian/Etc Movies and Dramas! \^^/

Moderator Notice:
:hug~ Charlie
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Pfft, why bother to know? Go with the flow and go with the force! Vote! As long as you don't cause a tie!

Oh, nice. Extra work ftw?!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hello Kyouria,

Sorry for not posting here before. Are you planning to pick a series for Translation? Just letting you know, some of my favorite series are manhwa. Veritas and The Breaker are two of my favorite series. I think Korean authors are really doing great. What are your thoughts?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ Charlie
:hug

@ thornofcarrion
Hey there, no worries! (: I'm actually translating Ghost Stars and METRONOME right now - one of which is a manhwa and the other a webtoon respectively. I'd really recommend Metronome and Zusun! The art is very nice. I've actually haven't gotten into Manhwa (by Korean authors) and Webtoons until just recently! They're pretty awesome :amuse What do you think? I've read a few chapters of The Breaker, enjoying it so far; haven't heard of Veritas.

@ Humpakistani
Hey there, thanks for the warm welcome! xD

@ M3J
I don't want to mess up the results! haha x]
Yeah, just started to learn how to segment videos too so I can seg/sub at the same time. >:3 How's your week going?!


& made a Twitter for Subtitling/Translating/Release announcements. :tem
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Boring, how about yours?

What videos?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Ahh D: ! It's going pretty good, really fast though.
Just various korean dramas ;)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Glad to see your helping out, does the segmenting require you to dl viki software or I'm guessing its done through their chan?

Kyo chan seems some viki licenses stopped or they removed some vid links from other listings.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

All subbing and segmenting are done right on the videos (Subtitle editor and cutting segment tools). (:

Yeah, I know for sure some channels aren't listed / don't know up on the page. Some videos are also unavailable to guests and regular members - only QC-status can see them until they're licensed or something.
:sweatbunny
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

How long does it take?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Segmenting: Depends on the length of the video, # variety of No Voice and Voice, and your speed (i.e. using short cuts, or even correct timing). Since I've just started, it's taking me longer to do them.. but hopefully I'll improve >///<

Translating: Much faster than segmenting [in my opinion]. Again, depends on the length of the video but one full episode (consisting of over 5 video parts) can take up well from an hour to two hours if you're going for 100% consistency. Shorter, if you leave out a lot for other translators or spot-translators to go through the same videos.

If you're free, give it a shot ;) It's actually kind of fun and VIKI always need new contributors, lol They have more than just Korean shows, there are Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Etc - you can even translate them into other languages like Spanish and French! :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

No thanks, I'd mess up translations badly. :( You'll improve, don't worry. You'll get used to how to do stuff and then remember without thinking about where to go and how to do it. Everyone starts out new and improves!
 

Monsterguy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
605
Reaction score
683
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hey,
I come across a really good manga for girls (so tell me if it's after your taste):
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11243

Even though a (normal) guy (like me!!!) could not read more than a chapter and than I would need a really long "break". If I would read more at once I would get "emotional breakdown" and as a statue there wouldn't be left anything from me becouse I would shatter(along with my computer at my head) after first page on second chapter.
But I would still recommend this manga to all girls becouse in this story there is a lot of romance and a lot of "suggestions" how a girl and a guy should behave to evade fighting between each other.

So I must say that you should read at least a few chapters before giving it your opinion.
To conclude I must say that this is very educational manga for girls.

If I was right untill now you should also listen to this song wich I think would fit you (click).

Anyway boys if you have problems with women, this manga would make everything even worse for you, so I would say that read this manga according to your own health :p

PS: To say it simply it's to complicated manga for boys to understand. If I correct myself, I mean at least "completely" understand it !!!
 
Last edited:

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ M3J
Aww D: ! lol
Hopefully! Completed video #2 for SEG101-EXPRESS class, just waiting for my mentors' reviews now. Do you help out with Edited Manga? Not sure what the pretty pink means. :3

@ Monsterguy
It sounds interesting. :amuse I may take a look at it again once I have more time. Thanks for stopping by ~!



Random Note: Thinking about dying my hair from virgin black to either a dark brown or dark red. Nothing too drastic; going for something subtle but noticeable. Any recommendations? I heard L'oreal has some good dyes..
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ M3J
Aww D: ! lol
Hopefully! Completed video #2 for SEG101-EXPRESS class, just waiting for my mentors' reviews now. Do you help out with Edited Manga? Not sure what the pretty pink means. :3


Random Note: Thinking about dying my hair from virgin black to either a dark brown or dark red. Nothing too drastic; going for something subtle but noticeable. Any recommendations? I heard L'oreal has some good dyes..
I know. :(
Good luck! hope they say good things!

I don't. Pink = staff who has stepped down but is on good terms. I stepped down due to school.

Virgin? :3c

Go with blue hair! Blue is ftw! Brown is good too, don't go red though. You don't wanna be a ginger. :pwnge
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hi Kyouria~!
I just want to ask you are you still playing Mabinogi?
the reason is really weird tho, I just wanted to ask because I was listening to the osts and I feel sad since I can't play it.
Oh and I checked out ViKi, seems like a well organized site and theres a lot of members too. Never got to watching any dramas there tho..I have no idea which is nice and which is not :sweat
 
Top