here & next, gone -

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Doesn´t the drama get boring considering its length?
first 50 eps were kind boring since it was mainly flashbacks. after 50th it gets good. And no i was never bored with it. Completely opposite of glass mask. I lost interest in glass mask the moment everyone realized yi kyong is alive

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

so would you recomend cofee prince?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

If it's a short series, yes, I would. Have you seen 49 Days?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

oh yeah! Also one of my favourites
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Location: Planet Earth


That made me smile haha :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

CSI, Grey anatomy I hate those shows :(

Well since you asked me to answer to the questions i asked you (nice reverse trap btw :P) :

1 - I dunno how i would describe myself, i never thought about that.
2 - Game Of Thrones / Vikings / The Walking Dead
3 - I do pretty much the same things you do on youtube, but since i like to laugh i enjoy watching funny videos as well. Try the WongFuProductions channel, there's alot of great stuff on it
4 - Same stuff you answered on the fear restraining/regrets question
5 - Favorite opening , hard to choose but i like Guilty Crown O2, Bleach Opening 6, Psycho Pass Opening 2, SAO Opening 1. I guess i have too many favorites but i'll let you listen to those one and you'll tell me what you thought about them.
6 - A Death Note would be too dangerous in my hands, i personally think it would corrupt me like it did for Kira. Humans are weak and tempted by power so i guess i would have burned it instead but with difficulty. Otherwise, i would be the new Kira I GUESS and i would KILL NEAR this time (dummy Mikami ruined it all...)
7 - I really dont know what i would do with a geass, i asked you that question without thinking about what i would answer if i was you. Let's say i would never use it, this power is too dangerous.

Also, what is your favorite manwhas? Why?
Why do you enjoy mangas?
Favorite sport?
Favorite fruit?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

The World We Live In


These two had awesome chemistry!! One of the better dramas I liked a lot.

I believe I did they dated in RL for some years after this for a while and broke up just after hyubin went to serve in the military.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

did they really date? Plz dont spoil have yet to finish it :arf
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

You'll see then, I guess. xD;

Random: I wanted to go to church today but I can't. It's kind of sad but oh well. Life goes on.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kiyito ! ♡ Kyouria

Does anyone here play Tera Online?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kiyito ! ♡ Kyouria

Is it fun? What is it about? I might get interested!
http://tera.enmasse.com/

I think they describe it better than I ever could. It's a really fun game with a lot of different destinies. I feel like there's no "set way" to complete something minus some minor storyline factors to get going. You can do a lot with the game and the graphics is amazing. Join me on Celestial Hills and I'll do my best to help you out whenever I can? :)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I love making omelettes.
This caught my eye:p...tell me your secrets!



...I ran out of ideas of what to add to omlettes:p...sometimes though the egg is just there for show:p
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kiyito ! ♡ Kyouria

Seaweed and omelette is a good combo. We call that 개란마리 (Gae Ran Mah Ree/Ri) in Korea, I think.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kiyito ! ♡ Kyouria

why did glass mask became so cliche omg u.u its like i am watching another temptation of the wife
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kiyito ! ♡ Kyouria

It's hard finding a good drama to watch these days. Re-watching an already-finished-airing-drama wouldn't be a bad idea. Some are memorable. Have you seen the Korean Movie, Eraser Inside My Head?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kiyito ! ♡ Kyouria

It's hard finding a good drama to watch these days. Re-watching an already-finished-airing-drama wouldn't be a bad idea. Some are memorable. Have you seen the Korean Movie, Eraser Inside My Head?
i dont watch movies really. Just rewatched 49 days recently. Such a nice piece.
 
Top