Herro MHers

Hwa Ryun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Korea
Hey.......... :derp:3c:zomg:nerd:mono:cheez:hip:teehee:^_^

I joined for no real reason, I come from the Naruto Forums..... and that's it lol. Hope we get along peeps ;33
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I hope it is so too dude. :D
Since you like Naruto I suppose that we will have plenty of time to discuss about it.
Do you read other manga?
 

Hwa Ryun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Korea
Well... the only reason why I joined the Naruto Forums is because of the bleach section, so I also like bleach :hee

Other series I follow would be Tower of god (love the series!), Gintama, and..... can't think much in the spot, but I do't watch/ read many :^_^
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi Hwa Ryun, welcome to MH forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
 

Hwa Ryun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Korea
Thank you~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to MH Hwa Ryun~ :party

What are you doing in life, studying/working?
 
Top