That's because *sniff* i had something in *sniff eyes 


I'll make you cry for real, jorpeido!That's because *sniff* i had something in *sniff eyes![]()


Pronto, já pareiI'll make you cry for real, jorpeido!![]()

You'll cry too, french!a nice couple![]()

How can a sexist like you say "nice" couple when the "woman" just beat the "man"?a nice couple![]()


Good to know!Pronto, já parei![]()

but the question is: who is the man in that couple?How can a sexist like you say "nice" couple when the "woman" just beat the "man"?![]()

Maybe I made he change his mind!How can a sexist like you say "nice" couple when the "woman" just beat the "man"?![]()




but the question is: who is the man in that couple?![]()


Maybe your taste is not good.seriously ... am i falling in love for french's music?
I am listening the song for like the 6,7 time
~je n'sais plus qui je suis

It didn't
that was to tease him, dont worry![]()
... and Tata agree that the song is actually pretty catchy 
Yeah, actually it is.It didn't... and Tata agree that the song is actually pretty catchy
![]()

about it 