



In the beggining of the song or of the vost?hahaha at the beginning i was wondering what language you were speaking
but you got a sexy accent, you should speak french more often
btw you should add the link of the song on your post


Thanks!Oui
Nice vost

You first.Now please sing in swahili tata!

I'm not worried about being sexy.was an okayish vost u should work more on sexy intonations like on "hello" "challenge" "scav"

Yours is far better but thanks.nice vost anyway![]()

at the beginning of the song, took me a moment to get used to your accent.In the beggining of the song or of the vost?
Sexy accent? I have a TERRIBLE french. you think terrible french is sexy?
Ok!
---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------
Thanks!![]()

Go listen and good luck!We gonna hear your voice??
Can't wait![]()

Yeah, like me when I was listening to you sing.at the beginning of the song, took me a moment to get used to your accent.
yup bad french accent turn me on, and you have a nice voice![]()







You should test me on sci-fi TV seriesHey Wizz!
I love sci-fi too!
You watched enough to make me think you're an otaku.
You're welcome.![]()


I'm qualified as an otaku 
So I prefer to think about myself as the unquestionable winner
Fighting would ruin it for me 

kowai ka , wizz-kun?NO I'd lose anywaySo I prefer to think about myself as the unquestionable winner
Fighting would ruin it for me
but if you insist..![]()

i am not into magical men sorryCome putt me to sleep![]()
