I remember you went on his account and posted in win thread...no idea what the username is.
Idk, I think it's a fetish because it's not a standard. I think spanish sounds dork.what do that have to do with a fetish. how do you say "oh oooooooooh oooooooooooh me gustaaaaaaaaaaa, ooooh senioritaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" in PT

"oh euuuuu gostooo" damn that sound uglyIdk, I think it's a fetish because it's not a standard. I think spanish sounds dork.
In portuguese is: Oh, eu gosto, oh senhorita!![]()
Oh!! He likes getbackers!?MidoBan
Funny name.



It's your opnion."oh euuuuu gostooo" damn that sound ugly

tata makes a sexy vost![]()

ask to any intl guy, what is more sexy Spanish or PT. they'll say SpanishThe portuguese speaking is way softer than the spanish one u.u Hence it's prettier, imo.
I'm suspicious too, but I really prefer portuguese than spanish.The portuguese speaking is way softer than the spanish one u.u Hence it's prettier, imo.
yep do it

It's a cliché, like the british accent. Women loves it, but there is exceptions.ask to any intl guy, what is more sexy Spanish or PT. they'll say Spanish

international I guess'intl'? o.o
My voice is not sexy, ask Farfat.yep do it![]()

Yup, my dog sounds sexier than her.My voice is not sexy, ask Farfat.![]()
He is...I love british accent ç.ç Bob is sexy.
...he likes hungarian too...he likes it when someone whispers "Szeretem a tested" to him
just do it, why are u scared?My voice is not sexy, ask Farfat.![]()