i was pretty sure, you would say "cute" to describe why you liked to play him 


Not only because he's cute and make that cute face and sound when I press the "z" button.i was pretty sure, you would say "cute" to describe why you liked to play him![]()



IndeedNot only because he's cute and make that cute face and sound when I press the "z" button.
I like his powers as well.![]()

Fox was also pretty cool, specially with that gunin super smash bros link and fox were the top tiers![]()


I disagree.in super smash bros link and fox were the top tiers![]()

exactlyand link with dat sword, i loved to smash people

then u didn't play with people as good as me and my friends. could take the game handicap max, 3 vs 1 and win with link or foxI'm voting now.
---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------
I disagree.![]()
i dunno about fox, but link was indeed opthen u didn't play with people as good as me and my friends. could take the game handicap max, 3 vs 1 and win with link or fox

ProllyFox was also OP


ahahahahhaah, so trueDonkey kong was an annoying as he can grab you and jump => suicide. One of my friend used to do that a lot![]()

You eat like thatNow I'm eating.
![]()

Tata and Scav

No, I don't.You eat like that![]()
Now i am going to sleep, soTata and Scav
Will be offline for some days, so Tata try to win a win thread meanwhile![]()
![]()





Glad to knowNo, I don't.
Don't leave me!![]()
Take care!
I will.![]()





That part was a joke ...im a gentleman indeed![]()
