xDDDDDDDDThe Dalai Lama has a strict non-violence policy Charlie...
I love this answer !!

Did you just say Oppa Gangnam style?Come and get me old man![]()
you haven't noticed? I copied your cool style~
won't you accept a third person?~
xDDDDDDDDThe Dalai Lama has a strict non-violence policy Charlie...

Did you just say Oppa Gangnam style?Come and get me old man![]()
you haven't noticed? I copied your cool style~
won't you accept a third person?~
Let's dance it together~Did you just say Oppa Gangnam style?
![]()
I thought it was a gif, now I am disappoint.
Stahp tilding - you guys are ruining something that was exclusive and beautiful.No...no one said that... =~=
They're trying to be cool too, who can blame them?Stahp tilding - you guys are ruining something that was exclusive and beautiful.

You tread in dangerous water now, sir...This is no longer Tatas thread![]()
Stahp
I meant she hasn't been around and there have been many weeds and thorns growing on it.You tread in dangerous water now, sir...