Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
same here :lmao
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
my memory is fine, u have some hallucination or voice in your head?

anyway lie down, i'll cure you :hurr
Just give up, dude, I won't cook for you.

He tries to seduce girls to get food. :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
the kitchen group hijacked the win thread, that's why it's so dead :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Just give up, dude, I won't cook for you.

He tries to seduce girls to get food. :fail
what? nobody asked you that, i just wanna cure you :hurr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
My posts do have coherency .. so you should had noticed :notrust
Lol, I don't think so. :lmao

To take care of your thread .. but np i made it a lot better :hee
No, you made it boring like always. :-_-

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Why do you think i am posting at such boring thread like this? :3c
Yes, like I said, you made it boring... :fail
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
man the win thread is awkward today :lmao
It's because you and jorpeido was there. :derp

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

what? nobody asked you that, i just wanna cure you :hurr
Back off you crazy nasty french dude! :SOON

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Discussions ... you always have to be the winner :notrust
Because I'm always right.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That's exactly what i meant :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lalala leleleee~
tatasugoi and jorpedoooooo kissiiiinnng on a treeeee~
9 month lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, coooome the babyyyyy~
they call hiiiiim tatapedooooo and make a paaaartyyyyy~
scav coooome at the partyyyyy and take all the ladyyyyy~
lalala leleleee~


 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:lmao

Btw Scav, at that party there were only old ladies :3c
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:lmao
And I'm the crazy bitch, oh lord. :fail
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
lalala leleleee~
tatasugoi and jorpedoooooo kissiiiinnng on a treeeee~
9 month lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, coooome the babyyyyy~
they call hiiiiim tatapedooooo and make a paaaartyyyyy~
scav coooome at the partyyyyy and take all the ladyyyyy~
lalala leleleee~


I would give you the baby to make Imp happy. :amuse

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

No one ever mentioned "bitch" ... "crazy" we have ... "bitch" is just to damm impolite :noworry
I didn't say you said bitch, jorpeido.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I would give you the baby to make Imp happy. :amuse
You don't even discuss with me that decision? I won't give my precious child, so that a gay couple can be happy :yelling

I didn't say you said bitch, jorpeido.
I know, i just said that to reinforce the fact that you are indeed crazy :p
Kidding :scry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
verse 2

lalala leleleee~
narutoooo-niichaaaaann hear about jorpedoooo trahisooooon~
he coooomes at the paaartyyyyy to kidnaaaap their soooooon~
but he doesn't knoooow that tatasugoi is an amazooooooon~
she maaaakes him eaaaat a sandwiiich wiiiith poisooooooon~
lalala leleleee~


 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
verse 2

lalala leleleee~
narutoooo-niichaaaaann hear about jorpedoooo trahisooooon~
he coooomes at the paaartyyyyy to kidnaaaap their soooooon~
but he doesn't knoooow that tatasugoi is an amazooooooon~
she maaaakes him eaaaat a sandwiiich wiiiith poisooooooon~
lalala leleleee~


I don't like this one ... Niichan :yelling :scry

And seriously ... i will find a nickname for you Tata, so you won't dare to call me Jorpeido once again :yelling
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You don't even discuss with me that decision? I won't give my precious child, so that a gay couple can be happy :yelling



I know, i just said that to reinforce the fact that you are indeed crazy :p
Kidding :scry
Oh, it would be an accident, I would never want to have a baby with you, so I prefer to make a real couple happy. :amuse

Well, I think all MH members are not normal, so... Yes, maybe I'm. :vin

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I don't like this one ... Niichan :yelling :scry

And seriously ... i will find a nickname for you Tata, so you won't dare to call me Jorpeido once again :yelling
Good luck! :hee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't like this one ... Niichan :yelling :scry

And seriously ... i will find a nickname for you Tata, so you won't dare to call me Jorpeido once again :yelling
:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top