Shut up, young satan! 
Why are you so emo now? What happened?

Why are you so emo now? What happened?



True, it's because the old trends always come back!^ It seems like being emo is the new trend....
---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------
Alpacas are funny llamas.
![]()


No, I was talking about you saying that you hate everyone, like a emo kid.How is wanting weed emo, you weirdo? X_x


I like lemons but I would make a weird and ugly face sucking it.Everyone sucks worse.
Now go suck a lemon, it might make you look better and younger, Tatabaa. D:

What is sourpuss?No it would give her a literal sourpuss...
OH.MY.GOD.

Someone who always has a an ugly look or frown on their face. Like they've been sucking on a lemonWhat is sourpuss?

Got it! It's like I'm now...Someone who always has a an ugly look or frown on their face. Like they've been sucking on a lemon
---------- Post added September 15, 2012 at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was September 14, 2012 at 03:46 PM ----------
[mover]:llama[/mover]
[movel]:llama[/movel]


................................