I knew you had good taste in music.Yeah, some songs of her are good.




dafuq D:Miliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidiot!![]()
Nao - you play with llamas
Lies ~ Heres maor
![]()

I made a special nickname for you!dafuq D:


Tsh says the one who's sucking the most (blood)Who's doing the sucking up now?![]()

Well that is questionable but I get your pointHe is the cutest!![]()

AwwwDon't be mean to niichan, he's lovely and I want him to come back.![]()

Its sorta like Kevins quest to become a Pokemon master on mh. Tatsu is on a quest to catch all the staff. <3Tsh says the one who's sucking the most (blood)
Well that is questionable but I get your point
Awww![]()
7 staffers aren't enough huh? You're going to seduce them all
7 staffers aren't enough huh? You're going to seduce them all

Its sorta like Kevins quest to become a Pokemon master on mh. Tatsu is on a quest to catch all the staff. <3
![]()
exactly charles. Gotta catch them all 

Oh he willDon't be mean to niichan, he's lovely and I want him to come back.![]()

Yeah, but that is different, isn't it...my aim is the neckTsh says the one who's sucking the most (blood)![]()

Or the other way around7 staffers aren't enough huh? You're going to seduce them all

What are trying to imply?Oh he will![]()

but going for blood is worse than looking for sympathyYeah, but that is different, isn't it...my aim is the neck
Or the other way around![]()
generally speaking
staffers

UR well under the spell, there's no doubt you feel your mistress' presence and come here to see what she said to make you feel that you regained UR Thetan powersWhat are trying to imply?![]()

I don't think the word sympathy works well in english and in this case...but going for blood is worse than looking for sympathygenerally speaking

¯\_(ツ)_/¯All staffers will seduce her?![]()
Hmmm, I'm all for making fun of niichan but I think he's like this with most of the wimmenz.....actually everyone. Have you felt the sexual tension between he and Googlez? I won't even mention jorped because my face will melt off.UR well under the spell, there's no doubt you feel your mistress' presence and come here to see what she said to make you feel that you regained UR Thetan powers![]()
That's why he calls me Bene-chan?Hmmm, I'm all for making fun of niichan but I think he's like this with most of the wimmenz.....actually everyone. Have you felt the sexual tension between he and Googlez? I won't even mention jorped because my face will melt off.


Maybe. Or he's just a weabooThat's why he calls me Bene-chan?
![]()
