Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You forgot what he just said? :fail

But you don't like The Walking Dead...despite seeing one episode in the middle of the series :derp

Reminds me of you Boobs of Thrones commentary :XD
What's her problem with GoT? :o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The Simpsons? :oh
No, vamp. :XD

But you don't like The Walking Dead...despite seeing one episode in the middle of the series :derp

Reminds me of you Boobs of Thrones commentary :XD
I can realize with one episode if I'll like it or not, I just know what I want/like, that's it. :hmph
Both is not my type of series. BoT has good boobs characters but I didn't like it. And TWD I thought I would like because I like zombies and these things but the characters really sucks.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Finally i hear a Brazilian saying that ... and weird thats a girl who says it :derp
I agree with you ... but you guys won't change, that's why you are going to be humiliated at your own place :teehee
What a sexist bastard! :SOON
:guns
I'll laugh so hard when I watch you guys losing! :lmao
I won't leave you alone! :kukuku

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

You forgot what he just said? :fail



What's her problem with GoT? :o
I don't like porn, medieval drama porn is worst!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
What a sexist bastard! :SOON
:guns
I'll laugh so hard when I watch you guys losing! :lmao
I won't leave you alone! :kukuku
I didn't meant it that way ... i am just surprised it was a girl who shared the same opinion as me, when it came down to Brazil's problem :sweatdrop
Come on, i will support Brazil. They have some players i like, because they play/played for my team "FC Porto", like Hulk, Danilo, Alex Sandro ...

You are mean :scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, vamp. :XD
Well....:teehee

I can realize with one episode if I'll like it or not, I just know what I want/like, that's it. :hmph
Both is not my type of series. BoT has good boobs characters but I didn't like it. And TWD I thought I would like because I like zombies and these things but the characters really sucks.
:crying

I'm NOT lazy :SOON
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah he so did not heerp his deerp.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh jeez, I'm trolling. :fail
You always take me seriously. <_>
You should learn that trolls get serious answers too, to stop them from trolling :nerd

Jeez, sometimes you go along with the troll because you feel like it and sometimes you don't. A serious answer doesn't mean someone hasn't detected the troll though.

I'm surprised you haven't learned that simple rule yet :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I didn't meant it that way ... i am just surprised it was a girl who shared the same opinion as me, when it came down to Brazil's problem :sweatdrop
Come on, i will support Brazil. They have some players i like, because they play/played for my team "FC Porto", like Hulk, Danilo, Alex Sandro ...

You are mean :scry
Oh, of course, now the drama!
So predictable portuga.

And Hulk sucks.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Only 5/10% of each episode has sexual related moments ... the story is much more than that :hee
I can say you don't know anything about percentage.

First episode: 60% sexual content.


I was talking to you :p
What? Makes no sense. :oh

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

That's not even true for many episodes...
Indeed.


---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

You're such a teaser :SOON
Yes, I am.


It was Milly, Kaiten, Goodsy too. They knew I wasn't going. Couldn't. Dinner last night is what I could manage :noworry
I want a good explanation, sir.


---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

You should learn that trolls get serious answers too, to stop them from trolling :nerd

Jeez, sometimes you go along with the troll because you feel like it and sometimes you don't. A serious answer doesn't mean someone hasn't detected the troll though.

I'm surprised you haven't learned that simple rule yet :hee
Boring.

You need more sauerkraut, german, to fart and finally feel happy and flowing!
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Indeed.


---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------



Yes, I am.




I want a good explanation, sir.
I was saying that jorped was exaggerating for even most of the episodes. For episodes with nudity it's still quite minor :oh



Well at least you're aware :derp



You know why I didn't go away for the weekend :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I was saying that jorped was exaggerating for even most of the episodes. For episodes with nudity it's still quite minor :oh



Well at least you're aware :derp
So you're crazier than him. :fail
You guys are in denial. :noworry

You know why I didn't go away for the weekend :XD
No, I don't. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So you're crazier than him. :fail
You guys are in denial. :noworry



No, I don't. :oh
[MOVEL]YOU WATCHED ONE EPISODE
[/MOVEL]

:bored

But I know there are tastes and that might be what it comes down to...fine. But if I said TBBT or Criminal Minds or Friends sucked and I only watched one episode what would you call me?





And yeah I did. Because of my dad :oh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
[MOVEL]YOU WATCHED ONE EPISODE
[/MOVEL]

:bored

But I know there are tastes and that might be what it comes down to...fine. But if I said TBBT or Criminal Minds or Friends sucked and I only watched one episode what would you call me?





And yeah I did. Because of my dad :oh
Omg, how do I do this moving letters? :x3
Please, I want to know it first before answering you. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You like :hurr

You can see how I do it when you quote my posts :oh

[moved][mover]:maracas[/mover][/moved]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top