Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh, makes sense.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why are you blushing and sticking your tongue out? :o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
[MOVEL]YOU WATCHED ONE EPISODE
[/MOVEL]

:bored

But I know there are tastes and that might be what it comes down to...fine. But if I said TBBT or Criminal Minds or Friends sucked and I only watched one episode what would you call me?





And yeah I did. Because of my dad :oh
[MOVEL]IT DOESN'T MATTER. ONE WAS ENOUGH TO TRAUMATIZE ME! MY SISTER OWES ME 25 MINUTES OF LIFE.
[/MOVEL]


I won't say anything, it's your taste, jeez.
You talk about BoT like it's your life. :fail
Fanatic!
Ok, I would call you crazy but I really don't care about it, it's normal. :blink

Oh yeah, I suspected from the beginning. :sweatdrop

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Why are you blushing and sticking your tongue out? :o
Because I could have figure it out.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
[MOVEL]IT DOESN'T MATTER. ONE WAS ENOUGH TO TRAUMATIZE ME! MY SISTER OWES ME 25 MINUTES OF LIFE.
[/MOVEL]


I won't say anything, it's your taste, jeez.
You talk about BoT like it's your life. :fail
Fanatic!
Ok, I would call you crazy but I really don't care about it, it's normal. :blink
You don't care about it, it's normal? ...........huh? :XD

And it's not my life, I'm just a big fan :p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
25 minutes is not an episode...what kind of softcore porn did you watch?:derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
W8, are you guys talking about GoT?
You said you liked that episode o.o Actually, only after Gu joked about it having boobs all over that you said that you had problems with that.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
:cookiestare I'm not a big fan of sauerkraut and it's popularity has long been gone, silly. I wonder what you know about germany despite some prejudices :p
BEER!<_>
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I know that the security guards in Munich airport are fucking massive! Seriously I will never forget the size of those guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top