The incredible hulk is one of the strongest super heroes in marvel history, so no he doesn't suck.




We?Should we lock the thread then ?![]()




I'm sure she'll be back to read all this crap![]()




Why jorpedinho?It's not Jorpedinho
If she is potentially going to read all this, lets give her a lotta work![]()




But you're jorpedinho the braveBecause i don't like ... i am an warrior, not some cute toy
How the hell am i being pervert? If i was sounding that way, i actually didn't mean it like that![]()

...oopsActually....Because i don't like ... i am an warrior, not some cute toy
How the hell am i being pervert? If i was sounding that way, i actually didn't mean it like that![]()

I really wasn't xDBut you're jorpedinho the brave
Oh you weren't?...oops

Actually....
...you're a funny cute toy![]()



I will have to test you first, and if I like you, then train you
Orochimaru saying i am a funny cute toy is so scaring
You want something from my body
...I will have to bite UR neck first though...so come 'ere cutesy, cutesy Jorpty!

