like cat and dog they saysPeople that fight are usually in love...

like cat and dog they saysPeople that fight are usually in love...

Actually I don't mind, it's cute.That breaks friendships jorped...

So I'm in love with my sister.People that fight are usually in love...

.....that's interesting.Actually I don't mind, it's cute.
---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------
So I'm in love with my sister.![]()
Like you and Imp...like cat and dog they says![]()


don't doubt i'm pure. listen to your heart, just close your eyes and let it beWhy can't I trust you?![]()

I'm not a pedophile and I think niichan and jorpeido is a better couple.thought you 2 would make a great couple![]()

i dont even know who's this Imp u're talking bout, jorped must've hit you hard on the headLike you and Imp...![]()


"Let it be" made me scared!don't doubt i'm pure. listen to your heart, just close your eyes and let it be![]()

It's all you can do.Gotta go eat out now ... be back later for more spam![]()


ah don't say that. Ne need to be scared i'll be gentle"Let it be" made me scared!
Leave me alone!![]()


You probably seduced everyone here DDWe seduced your lover.
No, I don't want you, french.ah don't say that. Ne need to be scared i'll be gentle![]()

I am an incubus after all...You probably seduced everyone here DD
They want jorped cheating you with me.wtf is happening here?![]()

I think you're closer to a SuccubusI am an incubus after all...

They want jorped cheating you with me.![]()
