Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:dancin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm leaving and I want a big disorder when I came back, kids. :noworry
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I still remember what you did to Naomi's post :rofl



:cheez
xD

:fail

Don't bring up past fails..

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You are feeding the spammers :lmao
And it seems you feed me :fail
And you could feed me with real food. :derp

yo tata how's your relationship with jorped?
It's pretty great, actually, he is a good friend. :invalid

let's see what she have to say bout that. i hear jorped complaining about her cooking
I'll show you what I can do well, you ass! :SOON


There's no relationship ... i have been trying to seduce her with your advice, but it's not working ... plus she can't even cook ... don't see future on this ~:dancin
Portuga, trust me, with scav advices you won't seduce anybody. :yodawg

my advice? did u try the rope and the handcuff ?
:fail

No :oh
Should i had done that? :?bunny
:sexyarf

i told ya the rope and the handcuff :yelling
Jeez, if portuga depends on your advices he'll be virgin alone forever. STAHP! :yelling

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------



You're Rei. :blush
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
but I am nothing like her...I am more like asuka...but whatever!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Your* (when you replied to me saying baa-chan)

And I'm annoying? T__T
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
but I am nothing like her...I am more like asuka...but whatever!

Lol tha video! I love this song. :nod

Are you ginger, DD?
It's because in my mind you're peculiar as Rei. :derp

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Your* (when you replied to me saying baa-chan)

And I'm annoying? T__T
I hope you're calling my sister baa-chan, not me. :SOON
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
what a wild woman. good luck to tie her up jorped :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
what a wild woman. good luck to tie her up jorped :derp
Wild? Why? :notsure
Portuga is romantic, he wouldn't tie any girl up. :noworry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
but his romanticism didn't get him anywhere with you so far, he gotta go to the next level now.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It's pretty crazy right now, I need to go to the hairdresser!
So your hair is long. :nod
My hairdresser is pretty good, I could take you there. :tata3

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

What if the girl says tie me up??
I think he would do it. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top