jorped that post was sooo deep, im amazed by your writing skill 


I don't think so, DD.Wasn't M3J a blue once??


Real love is always painful, Mily.Your love is painful. T_T
And because I'm a cool dawg. Hard to hate me unless I make you.
I shall give your thread one star so it'll be three stars.![]()





5, course, because you live here.
i wonder how much i should give to that thread![]()


Female...u bish
![]()
blind as usual....classless woman as usualFemale...
Whatever.

You only like classless man? Oh no, sorry, I forgot the man you like is not classless.blind as usual....classless woman as usual

How many stars you useless french gave me?nah i live at here comes the spam and since u dont wanna change your title![]()

i guess not making runs in the family -_-You only like classless man? Oh no, sorry, I forgot the man you like is not classless.![]()

you're always making less than 0 senseYou guys are making zero sense.

Ok, you're right, I understand you.To be a great cook, i would had to be passionate about it, something i am not![]()



Yeah, you shouldn't trust him...

Good boy!

