Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Nothing. I just like to make my mad face to scare people. :p

Well Catan is a bit more strategy oriented...you have to build houses and cities and connect them with roads...there are 5 resources and you get to trade with the opponents...it's a very active and fun game...


+50 rep
:p
I want to play!!! When you come to Brazil bring it! :nuts

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Confused with something else:fail
I imagined... :XD

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

No they have a character who is a rapper and he markets his drink called booty sweat.
Lol! Now it's better. :XD
But I had some terrible visions in my head before you explain it. :vin
Do you know how to make this drink?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Mas eu gosto de ovos mexidos! :nod
Sandes? What is that?
Pão :lmao
Sandes significa pão com qualquer coisa, neste caso seria com ovos mexidos e salsichas :p

Sou um pro a fazer ovos mexidos :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Pão :lmao
Sandes significa pão com qualquer coisa, neste caso seria com ovos mexidos e salsichas :p

Sou um pro a fazer ovos mexidos :XD
Me gusta ovos and salsichas. :drool
Pelo menos você é pró em alguma coisa. :derp
:3c

Eu sou pró em fazer brigadeiro. :hee
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
yup and the best one to drink after eating a pizza :nod
Pizza sucks for me :(

Me gusta ovos and salsichas. :drool
Pelo menos você é pró em alguma coisa. :derp
:3c

Eu sou pró em fazer brigadeiro. :hee
Ya, sou pro na comida mais dificil de fazer :derp
O bolo de chocolate? :drool
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Pizza sucks for me :(

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------



Ya, sou pro na comida mais dificil de fazer :derp
O bolo de chocolate? :drool
:toilet
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Caipirinha is great! :tem
Did you drink lemon caipirinha?
I love all them, but I usually drink kiwi caipirinha.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

yup and the best one to drink after eating a pizza :nod
I'm not a pizza fan, I really don't care about pizza at all. :sweat
But telll me about this soda taste, what it is like?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't drink soda, alcohol, almost never drink milk and I find juice has waaaaaaaaaaay too much sugar in it, so I only drink fresh juice, also water.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Caipirinha is great! :tem
Did you drink lemon caipirinha?
I love all them, but I usually drink kiwi caipirinha.
Don't remember ... it was over 2 years ago, when i went on a trip with some friends, but i don't really like lemons that much, so i think i would prefer kiwi caipirinha :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
quote fail :popcorn
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Pizza sucks for me :(
:hi5
You're the first person I know who have the same opnion I have about pizza. :oh

Ya, sou pro na comida mais dificil de fazer :derp
O bolo de chocolate? :drool
Hahaha pelo menos você faz ovo... :sweat
Eu já quase incendiei a casa fazendo ovo. :scry
Não, brigadeiro é um doce. O doce que o brasileiro mais ama, mas é simples de fazer.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:hi5
You're the first person I know who have the same opnion I have about pizza. :oh



Hahaha pelo menos você faz ovo... :sweat
Eu já quase incendiei a casa fazendo ovo. :scry
Não, brigadeiro é um doce. O doce que o brasileiro mais ama, mas é simples de fazer.
snip
VOMITS*


EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't drink soda, alcohol, almost never drink milk and I find juice has waaaaaaaaaaay too much sugar in it, so I only drink fresh juice, also water.
You only drink fresh juice, nothing more? Zero alcohol? :oh

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Don't remember ... it was over 2 years ago, when i went on a trip with some friends, but i don't really like lemons that much, so i think i would prefer kiwi caipirinha :p
You need to drink it more! :nuts
Here people make it with lemon, strawberry, kiwi and passion fruit. All great. :nod
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:hi5
You're the first person I know who have the same opnion I have about pizza. :oh
I never liked it, and nowadays i am always screwed when my friends/family wanna go eat pizza :notrust

Hahaha pelo menos você faz ovo... :sweat
Eu já quase incendiei a casa fazendo ovo. :scry
Não, brigadeiro é um doce. O doce que o brasileiro mais ama, mas é simples de fazer.
Eu sei ... meu fail. Esse doce também há cá, e eu queria dizer doce em vês de bolo :fail
Eu gosto, mas não é o meu favorito ... pensei que fosse mais difícil de fazer do que o teu suposto "fácil" xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top