Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
She will vote for me in the Awards, not in the contest ...
Why would she vote for you over her sister? :vin

Well I'll root for mine no matter what anyway. It took me 4 days to finish it, just to let it perfect... xD

The prize is that the winner header will be displayed as mh's banner ^^
They'll probably all be used at some point. I decree it

Mannn not even close, I can see you are not a gamer xD
It's Big Boss :verily
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil


:lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I already spent too much of my time in MMORPGs D: But maybe I will join strength and play C9 a bit :hee

No wonder, if you guys don't even relate my user name with the avatar, you will never find out who he is :derp
Tell me :notrust

Yeah, he would prefer to visit me and Farfat in the world cup. :nod
Wouldn't mind :nod
Specially because if Brazil got far on the competition i think the ambience would be awesome. Though as things are right now it is unlikely ... though Brazil will definitely be better by then :hee

Such as ~~~?
I wouldn't mind to get know more of Europe ... for example Italy :x3
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why would she vote for you over her sister? :vin
Cuz she likes me xD


They'll probably all be used at some point. I decree it
You think?


It's Big Boss :verily
Damn you :shakefist
:woo
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Actually I pity the cat because someone is pulling his skin. :vin
True, poor cat. Weird actually as some cats let their owners do everything to them and others don't. Mine doesn't ... but that's much likely because she is nowadays much more wild ... she once almost cut a part off the skin around my eye :notrust
And whenever we put the product for the fleas on her, you don't wanna be the one to grab her :lmao
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wait, I said I don't know who I'll vote for yet. :noworry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
True, poor cat. Weird actually as some cats let their owners do everything to them and others don't. Mine doesn't ... but that's much likely because she is nowadays much more wild ... she once almost cut a part off the skin around my eye :notrust
And whenever we put the product for the fleas on her, you don't wanna be the one to grab her :lmao
I didn't know you have a cat. I want to see your little devil. :amuse
Farfat's cat is really nice, he's crazy and he made some scars on my hand but Shin is really funny and he spent some good time with me there. :nod
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
She doesn't like her sister? :vin
Err... Never mind, and I don't have to explain it either D:
Think? Umm...sure :imslow
Are you slow? D:

Damn me?...how was that even hard? :XD
It was hard for jorp xD
:shin
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I meant Nana voting for you in best newcomer over TheDweeb :tem
And I am the rude one? D:


Lazy
meh...
No...that's rude
You called me slow first D:
Well, he didn't know the series I guess
A gamer that dont know MGS? Thats a rare find ^^

STOP RESPONDING IN THE QUOTE
You mad? :derp
:teehee
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I didn't know you have a cat. I want to see your little devil. :amuse
Farfat's cat is really nice, he's crazy and he made some scars on my hand but Shin is really funny and he spent some good time with me there. :nod
I have ... is already really old ... and she is basically white, so after so many year of being on the sun her hears started to root and it was starting to spread ... so we had to do an operation ... now she has no ears, but doesn't make me impression any more. It did a lot after the operation and she had the points coming out from what was supposed to be her hear :(

And she is nice depending on the situation ... like any other cat she likes to be cuddle but if i do something she doesn't like ... she will either run away or ...

I see ... he seems to be great xD I was once like that with my cat, but was too many years ago ...
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I have ... is already really old ... and she is basically white, so after so many year of being on the sun her hears started to root and it was starting to spread ... so we had to do an operation ... now she has no ears, but doesn't make me impression any more. It did a lot after the operation and she had the points coming out from what was supposed to be her hear :(

And she is nice depending on the situation ... she liked like any other cat to be cuddle but if i do something she doesn't like ... she will either run away or ...

I see ... he seems to be great xD I was once like that with my cat, but was too many years ago ...
What is her name?
Sad story. I hope she's all right. :(
She seems to be nice, I just don't like those cats who lives hiding and is never around.

Yeah, depends on the phase, I guess young cats are more pranksters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top