"Cats that live in hiding" That is the exact definition of my cat xDWhat is her name?
Sad story. I hope she's all right.
She seems to be nice, I just don't like those cats who lives hiding and is never around.
Yeah, depends on the phase, I guess young cats are more pranksters.
You only do this with me...so no thanks.
I thought we were too, and then TheBoss said otherwiseWe was talking about other contest.![]()

So he doesn't like people?"Cats that live in hiding" That is the exact definition of my cat xD


Now I'm confused.I thought we were too, and then TheBoss said otherwise![]()

The problem was that i once lived in an apartment, and ofc she stayed always home, but then i moved to a house with a lot space for her to be free, something she couldn't do before ... so from that moment on, we left her live basically out of the house ... we still played with her and she spend a lot of time resting on garden so it wasn't difficult to be with her whenever we could .... and one of the reasons was that she also started to leave a lot of her fell * A lot*, which would be make all the house dirty in a matter of seconds, plus she would much likely ruin all the new mobile, because of her claws xD, so it was for the best that she started spending her time outside, specially because we also had a warm place for her to sleep ... but after some time it kinda changed her, obviously. She is still nice to us, but something she didn't like ... we will notice itWhat is her name?
Sad story. I hope she's all right.
She seems to be nice, I just don't like those cats who lives hiding and is never around.
Yeah, depends on the phase, I guess young cats are more pranksters.


I did it with you because you answer lots of replies together, so it would be a bother to answer only what I wanted one by one, so I did it all together^^You only do this with me...so no thanks.
Yeah, she has some problems with people xDSo he doesn't like people?![]()
Jeez, stop the drama! I'm not selfish, my friends is your friends and etc. You can talk to him and spam with him too.tat u can have him![]()

are*Jeez, stop the drama! I'm not selfish, my friends is your friends and etc. You can talk to him and spam with him too.![]()
Cha CHA chAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3Sup Lulu ~~ <3
But there wasn't some way to make a tent to her or some little house to protect her from the sun?The problem was that i once lived in an apartment, and ofc she stayed always home, but then i moved to a house with a lot space for her to be free, something she couldn't do before ... so from that moment on, we left her live basically out of the house ... we still played with her and she spend a lot of time resting on garden so it wasn't difficult to be with her whenever we could .... and one of the reasons was that she also started to leave a lot of her fell * A lot*, which would be make all the house dirty in a matter of seconds, plus she would much likely ruin all the new mobile, because of her claws xD, so it was for the best that she started spending her time outside, specially because we also had a warm place for her to sleep ... but after some time it kinda changed her, obviously. She is still nice to us, but something she didn't like ... we will notice it
And her name is "Nala", because of Lion King's xD
During some time she was really sad ... she wasn't even the same, it was really sad seeing her like that, but now she is as awesome as ever![]()


Aaaa Japan.![]()
OMG - That cracked me up ... !!
