- Joined
- Mar 16, 2006
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello, I just wanted to thank all of the translators who are doing a wonderful job!! thank you!! Keep up the good work!!



Yea they deserve it, and much more than that!! They're doing a perfect job and FOR FREE!! (I guess....lol) Everyone who wants to thank them to, he's more than welcome to do so on this thread!!vaizards said:you just open a thread to say thnx...
nice.. I also thanks to all translator
Thanks bunches!
Maybe we can make a "If you think that you are thankful to the translator, put this in your signature thing" thing? 
)Khaludh said:it isn't difficult to clean

A lot more people are able to clean, far less do translations for us...Khaludh said:it isn't difficult to clean to LQ
Well, you gotta start somewhereGold Knight said:( I mean, whoever heard of a Translations site without Translators? *shudders* )


[IMG]http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/4533/tybanner9gk.png[/IMG]

- just pretend my internet-name khaludh is a different person to the regular pim
- no prob for a schizo like me 
[img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6320/tybanner7bw.png[/img]
- and shinwei is perhaps my favourite translator... ( as he does both One Piece and D.Gray-Man XP )




