Hey, Lumzi here.

lumzi23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I am new here. One question. Who is the character in banner at the top of the page? Is she from any manga?

Thanks and nice to meet you all in advance.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hey Lumzi. Its not from a manga but drawn by a user named [user]Viviane[/user]. You can see the banner here.

Nice to meet you too.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yup If I recall it was an original work by her.
Also welcome to mangahelpers. Glad to have you here. What are you currently watching in anime?
 

lumzi23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Thanks a lot, you guys.

I am not watching anything now thanks to my slow net.

I was watching Nichijou, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland and Steins Gate. I also have a few on dvd (Champloo, bebop, Honey and Clover etc.)
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hi!
Tell more about you. :amuse
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks a lot, you guys.

I am not watching anything now thanks to my slow net.

I was watching Nichijou, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland and Steins Gate. I also have a few on dvd (Champloo, bebop, Honey and Clover etc.)
Nichijou...that's a KyoAni work right? How do you like that? Judging by the rest of your list (besides Naruto, just sayin :3) you've got some good taste xD
 

lumzi23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Nichijou...that's a KyoAni work right? How do you like that? Judging by the rest of your list (besides Naruto, just sayin :3) you've got some good taste xD
Pretty decent, though it peaked early.

Actually, that's unfair. Nothing in the history of my entertainment life will ever top the deer fight for raw comedic genius. Nuh. Thin.

It is hard to top the best thing ever, so I don't blame them for not matching it again for the rest of the show.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Hi!
Tell more about you. :amuse
I like a wide variety of game genre's and am always looking to expand. I love movies, certain types of music, comics and reading novels.

Then there is anime/manga which I also love, of course.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hello lumzi23!

Nice to have you on MH. Is lumzi your real name?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
May be ^^

What are your hobbies?
 

lumzi23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
May be ^^

What are your hobbies?
Anime/manga, games, movies, books, comics, action/comedy cartoons.

I also like TV shows. My favorite quirk being high drama being mixed with a more nerdy genre (Battlestar Galactica (2004 series) and Game of Thrones).
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Nice. I assume you are not a fan of sports? What is your mange reading list and anime watching list?
 

lumzi23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Nice. I assume you are not a fan of sports? What is your mange reading list and anime watching list?
Currently? Naruto, Bleach etc. Standard stuff.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
How come I don't see you in Bleach or Naruto sections?
 

Silver Naizel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
France
Welcome Here Lumzi. :hip
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
New here. Also, I am just getting back into them after a long hiatus.
Right now, Bleach and Naruto are hot among the readers. You should visit the sections. There is so much you can discuss. Moreover, we have Playground sections as well for Both series, if you are in a casual mood.
 
Top