- Joined
- Oct 13, 2012
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey guys!
I'm Arthur and i'm 19, i from Italy ^^
I'm a passionate of mangas/animes/doramas.
I like play basketball (i really like play one on one), practice aggressive inline skating (but in this last i'm not very good i can only jump from a stair high max 8-9 steps) and draw mangas.
My fav manga/anime is Kuroko no Basuke/Basket.
Feel free to ask me something ^^
And i'm not very good in english so sorry me.
I'm Arthur and i'm 19, i from Italy ^^
I'm a passionate of mangas/animes/doramas.
I like play basketball (i really like play one on one), practice aggressive inline skating (but in this last i'm not very good i can only jump from a stair high max 8-9 steps) and draw mangas.
My fav manga/anime is Kuroko no Basuke/Basket.
Feel free to ask me something ^^
And i'm not very good in english so sorry me.
2001 omg