Hey

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hmm either way, I'll be checking out the beginning of his new work. If I dislike it, I'll just drop it, unlike what I did with FT lol.
FT wasn't so bad in the beginning really. I think it's because we liked it so much that our expectations were high. Maybe a little too high lol. People like me who's always leaned more towards the villains/antihero were always going to be disappointed. Granted Hiro could have put a little more effort into making the defeats, especially in this current arc, believable or at least not make out the villains to be so "unbeatable". But I survived Naruto and Bleach's bad endings so I'll survive this. While the writing quality has dropped a bit I will miss it.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
FT wasn't so bad in the beginning really. I think it's because we liked it so much that our expectations were high. Maybe a little too high lol. People like me who's always leaned more towards the villains/antihero were always going to be disappointed. Granted Hiro could have put a little more effort into making the defeats, especially in this current arc, believable or at least not make out the villains to be so "unbeatable". But I survived Naruto and Bleach's bad endings so I'll survive this. While the writing quality has dropped a bit I will miss it.
Maybe more like that the fans have grown up and expected something different yet we see almost the same characters behaviour from MC and the same setups for the Arcs etc..

Fans expectations grow in time ( Natural ) while Hiro storytelling etc. pretty much stay in place.


New work..I will look but If I see some another clone characters and using setups from his previous work my interest in that probably will drop really fast.

Bel actually it was weird that both either Erza or Wendy didn't try to even help Irene ( Or at least remove that fuckin sword out of her :XD )
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Maybe more like that the fans have grown up and expected something different yet we see almost the same characters behaviour from MC and the same setups for the Arcs etc..

Fans expectations grow in time ( Natural ) while Hiro storytelling etc. pretty much stay in place.


New work..I will look but If I see some another clone characters and using setups from his previous work my interest in that probably will drop really fast.
True. It very much could be a case where the fans have grown but the writing hasn't.

Bel actually it was weird that both either Erza or Wendy didn't try to even help Irene ( Or at least remove that fuckin sword out of her :XD )
Don't remind me. Forever triggered! :notlikethis
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
3 or 4 chapters left? Crossing my fingers for a Neinhart historia masterclass. It's not over until the credits roll and if you're Marvel not even then :p
hahah so true

anyways acno seems way to op not for him to beaten by bs.
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
But it's FT so brace yourself :fail
i think magic resistance would have worked better in magic invulnerability, made him way too strong. nobody is going to be happy with how he is beaten.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
i think magic resistance would have worked better in magic invulnerability, made him way too strong. nobody is going to be happy with how he is beaten.
Agreed. That's why the timelapse out of nowhere would have been better overall. No one would have defeated him and it would still be alright, him getting trapped in nothingness. I would have been sad not to get the DS vs Acno fight but it's been underwhelming so eh.
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
Agreed. That's why the timelapse out of nowhere would have been better overall. No one would have defeated him and it would still be alright, him getting trapped in nothingness. I would have been sad not to get the DS vs Acno fight but it's been underwhelming so eh.
yeah it could have been better but oh well just hope its not a oneshot ending.
 
Top