- Joined
- Sep 14, 2011
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi all!
I'm new here, it's nice to meet you all. Btw, i"m sorry if most my spelling is incorrect.
i'm here to know more about manga, and share discussions about manga. (and i also want to improve my english). it's my first time to be in a forum so, i hope i can learn lot.
currently, i'm reading the world god only knows and bleach. i really like comedy.
That's all for now
Thanks
I'm new here, it's nice to meet you all. Btw, i"m sorry if most my spelling is incorrect.

i'm here to know more about manga, and share discussions about manga. (and i also want to improve my english). it's my first time to be in a forum so, i hope i can learn lot.
currently, i'm reading the world god only knows and bleach. i really like comedy.
That's all for now
Thanks



But usually I'm too lazy to do it except if your English is really, really terrible and I just can't let it be. However, I can see that you're not bad so don't worry too much! 
and by now, you've noticed by now we a few Indonesian members.