\ -Chatte - /

Last edited by a moderator:

no one to spam with. and the mafia game is extremely boring.Don't worry - sticking up for Mido will mean you will get keeld soon.no one to spam with. and the mafia game is extremely boring.

I'm not discussing the game with ghostsDon't worry - sticking up for Mido will mean you will get keeld soon.
![]()

I'm not discussing the game with ghosts![]()


I'm going (back) to sleep actually
&
Lets discuss something else.
I'm going (back) to sleep actually



>.> get banned for discussing the game.
Die in you sleep suspected Mafia
>.> get banned for discussing the game.
>.>oh right - dem rules and dat herman Nazi
for offending the host.Offending the host???>.>for offending the host.

You love NaziesOffending the host???
Watashi ?
Masaka....
He knows I love him the most!!
![]()
Charlie, I don't know you anymore.No that sometimes emo and angry bleach loving German man - has a special place in my heart since 09.You love NaziesCharlie, I don't know you anymore.
The only difference is, we're not in anime/manga or even japan, you're not a 16y girl and you're not saying it to him.No that sometimes emo and angry bleach loving German man - has a special place in my heart since 09.
Well - this sounds more like a confessional than a random comment - doesnt it.... Haha.
aghThe only difference is, we're not in anime/manga or even japan, you're not a 16y girl and you're not saying it to him.

*wizzard, sad*Guuuuys, sorry!
I had been busy with work and yeah, didn't had that much time to wonder around.
And now I'm going to have some holidays for two week so going to dissappear a bit again, heh. ^^
Charlie, yes, it's snowing here!!
Love ya! xx



how comes?*wizzard, sad*