hi everyone

sins

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Country
Lebanon
Hey everyone, I’m a teenage artist 17 years old, looking to form a small, dedicated team to create an original dark fantasy manga. I’m heavily inspired by Berserk—specifically the raw emotion, heavy ink hatching, and psychological depth—and I’m looking for writers, fellow artists, or even just someone to help with world-building who are around my age. I’ve attached a recent sketch of my work so you can see my current level; I’m still learning, but I’m serious about improving and building a portfolio. I’m not looking for a paid gig or a professional studio—just a group of passionate teens who want to collaborate online, share ideas, and push each other to get better. If you’re interested in creating something dark, emotional, and character-driven, drop a comment or DM me on insta. Let’s build a team.
insta account: @v4mp17z
 
Top