Hi Everyone!

ugur_tatli

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
58
Reaction score
34
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Hi guys. My name is Uğur. I am from Turkey but I live in Italy and have 19 years old. Actually I have registered long time a go but I didn't be online but now I will be trying to be online. :)
I read Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail and Beelzebub. I have a lot of theory on mangaturk.com (a turkish manga forum) now I decided to translate some of them in time. Nice to meet you. :)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Welcome Ugur.
Well it seems we are following the same manga, so I will be looking forward to seeing your theories. :verily
Any other manga that you like? Do you like Football?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Welcome Ugur. Lookingforward to reading your theories. :nod
 

ugur_tatli

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
58
Reaction score
34
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@Zasz
Thanks. :) I readed 2 manhwas, the Veritas and Zippy Ziggy. I liked so much the Veritas but unfortunately it's ended very soon. :/ and the Zippy Ziggy is very funny. I don't really watch football but I like Inter Milan. :D

@Ustegius
Thanks. :)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Zasz
Thanks. :) I readed 2 manhwas, the Veritas and Zippy Ziggy. I liked so much the Veritas but unfortunately it's ended very soon. :/ and the Zippy Ziggy is very funny. I don't really watch football but I like Inter Milan. :D
Oh I see. :^_^
Anyway what is your favourite genre of Games?
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Hi Uğur, welcome to Mangahelpers. I'd like to hear your theories as well, especially in Bleach section. Do you watch anime?
 

ugur_tatli

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
58
Reaction score
34
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@Zasz
I like action-adventure (like God of War) and strategy games. I play also Minecraft in my free time.

@Miyagi
Unfortunately I am not good at writing theories in Bleach, they are limited by predictions. I usually write theory in Naruto, One Piece and Fairy Tail. And I watch anime. Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail. Unfortunately in Naruto there are so much filler episodes, that's why I don't watch it. I do hate the fillers! :D
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Zasz
I like action-adventure (like God of War) and strategy games. I play also Minecraft in my free time.
Good and I presume you like also Starcraft.
Am I wrong?
 

ugur_tatli

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
58
Reaction score
34
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Good and I presume you like also Starcraft.
Am I wrong?
No, I didn't play it. I didn't even know it. If you think it's good, then it's worth to play. :D
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
No, I didn't play it. I didn't even know it. If you think it's good, then it's worth to play. :D
I see too bad. :^_^
Have you some hobbies?
 
Top