Hi, Greetings From Singapore

amurowes

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Hi, my name is Amuro Wesley

I have been in love with manga since 7.

In fact the first series I recalled watching on TV are Space Cruiser Yamato and Battle Of The Planets in the 80s.

But my favourite ones are Macross and Mobile Suit Gundam.

In fact, my online name is derived from first Gundam pilot.

Amuro Ray

Also like drawing and reading comics on manga.
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Welcome to MangaHelpers! :)

If you like Gundam, do you also watch other mecha series?
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Hi there! Welcome to the Mangahelpers Community!

You have a nice avatar, really suits you who likes Macross and Gundam. :) I like Gundam too. It was one of the mecha series that I have enjoyed a lot.

Hope to see ya around in the forum. :)

Cheers! :hee
 
Top