Hi/Hej

Totilas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
13
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Several reasons to join this forum.

Found a lot of useful links in the translators academy thread.
The seinen discussion thread.
And noticed there are a couple of scandinavians here :)

Not a fancy introduction, just a simple "hi" :) :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Totilas, welcome to MH~!

Which seinen titles are you reading?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh Totilas - glad to have you hear.
:confetti
Tl academy huh? How good are you with Japanese? mikkih will be delighted to have you.
Don't forget about the Fun Forum as well (Last person to post win game thread) - to hangout.
​
 

Totilas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
13
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Hi Totilas, welcome to MH~!

Which seinen titles are you reading?
I started Shamo a couple of weeks ago, but then needed a break from it, and then started reading Homunculus. Which I love! But will probably pick up Shamo again after I finish Homunculus... I'm also reading Gantz, but not so much for enjoyment anymore, I'm just curious to see how it ends.

I haven't read so many seinen yet, so far I've been reading Bokurano, Freesia, Shigurui.

Welcome to mh Totilas - glad to have you hear.
:confetti
Tl academy huh? How good are you with Japanese? mikkih will be delighted to have you.
Don't forget about the Fun Forum as well (Last person to post win game thread) - to hangout.
​
I'm not good with japanese. Yet :)
Started a self study two years ago, and finally started taking classes. I wanted to find some links to web pages that provided short stories in hiragana only, and found it here on MH :^_^

And thanks for the greetings both of you :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I started Shamo a couple of weeks ago, but then needed a break from it, and then started reading Homunculus. Which I love! But will probably pick up Shamo again after I finish Homunculus... I'm also reading Gantz, but not so much for enjoyment anymore, I'm just curious to see how it ends.

I haven't read so many seinen yet, so far I've been reading Bokurano, Freesia, Shigurui.
I've heard good things about Homunculus and I also read Gantz now so I know what you mean about the story. I'd recommend checking out Berserk if you're looking for an awesome and psychological thriller almost. My favourites would be Vagabond and Vinland Saga; so check those out if you haven't done so already! :thumbs
 

Totilas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
13
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
I've heard good things about Homunculus and I also read Gantz now so I know what you mean about the story. I'd recommend checking out Berserk if you're looking for an awesome and psychological thriller almost. My favourites would be Vagabond and Vinland Saga; so check those out if you haven't done so already! :thumbs
I've heard lots of positive things about the 3 manga you've mentioned. And Vagabond is already on my list of manga I want to read in the future :D And maybe I should put Beserk on that list too :)
 

Aazholh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
301
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Read Berserk soon, you wont be disappointed. Everything pales in comparison. ;)



[c]Hoho - another person whom-th trifel'th with ID manhwa - :pwnge.[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Totilas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
13
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Read Berserk soon, you wont be disappointed. Everything pales in comparison. ;)



[c]Hoho - another person whom-th trifel'th with ID manhwa - :pwnge.[/c]
Alright, alright *sigh* I will give it a chance :)
 
Top