- Joined
- Apr 22, 2013
- Messages
- 42
- Reaction score
- 11
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Hi every1, just signed up. Althou i have been crawling around this forum for a longtime.
I love reading supernatural, psychological, horror, mystery type manga. Of course watching the good anime versions aswell. But the resaon why i signed up is.... I need help!!
Been looking for a manga that i read a longtime ago. Its a story about a mountain that splits in two. Inside the mountain there are human like figures. Some pple who come there are being drawn too one the holes. As of the human like hole in the mountain is perfectly made for them. Somewhere in the manga you see how the get deeper inside, even as it looks like there getting stuck. When going further there bodies getting longer and twisted, alien looking.
This is what i still can remember of this manga... I hope some1 can help me out and where i could find this manga. Thanks in advance
. Also if you know any good 80's 90's manga of my taste. I would love too hear it from you.
Cya around all
ps pardon for any bad use of english

I love reading supernatural, psychological, horror, mystery type manga. Of course watching the good anime versions aswell. But the resaon why i signed up is.... I need help!!

Been looking for a manga that i read a longtime ago. Its a story about a mountain that splits in two. Inside the mountain there are human like figures. Some pple who come there are being drawn too one the holes. As of the human like hole in the mountain is perfectly made for them. Somewhere in the manga you see how the get deeper inside, even as it looks like there getting stuck. When going further there bodies getting longer and twisted, alien looking.
This is what i still can remember of this manga... I hope some1 can help me out and where i could find this manga. Thanks in advance
. Also if you know any good 80's 90's manga of my taste. I would love too hear it from you.Cya around all
ps pardon for any bad use of english

Last edited: