Jul 12, 2018 #1 john wicky Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jul 12, 2018 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Age 31 Country Hello! I'm newbie here and I just want to stop by to say hello
Jul 12, 2018 #2 syx ρʀσᴅıɢʏ有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 3,913 Reaction score 13,733 Gender Female Country Hello newbie here. This is @Gallon.
Jul 12, 2018 #3 Vici Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 28, 2015 Messages 3,413 Reaction score 16,901 Gender Female Country @syx proving me again that I was right to nominate him for most friendly member ( and I will do so again ) Just look at him greeting a new person on our MH community and even introducing him to @Gallon Welcome there John I hope you will enjoy your stay on MH.
@syx proving me again that I was right to nominate him for most friendly member ( and I will do so again ) Just look at him greeting a new person on our MH community and even introducing him to @Gallon Welcome there John I hope you will enjoy your stay on MH.