Sep 15, 2016 #1 T-Rex 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hi, I'm a proofreader with a little experience. I'm looking for projects to work on. Contact me if you have any or we could just have a chat.
Hi, I'm a proofreader with a little experience. I'm looking for projects to work on. Contact me if you have any or we could just have a chat.
Sep 15, 2016 #2 Spirit FriendMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 8,110 Reaction score 13,058 Age 27 Gender Male Country Welcome to Mangahelpers @T-Rex I think you've mixed up the places to put something like this, so here's the link to the Translators and Proofreaders Forum https://mangahelpers.com/forum/forums/translators-academy.851/ Good luck
Welcome to Mangahelpers @T-Rex I think you've mixed up the places to put something like this, so here's the link to the Translators and Proofreaders Forum https://mangahelpers.com/forum/forums/translators-academy.851/ Good luck