Hi! ^^

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hi all! I registered time ago but was a bit inactive.. now I'm back I decided to say hi so here I am <33 nice to meet you!
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hi, Sakura! Welcome to MH! I hope you enjoy the site!!! We're both from Spain ^^
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Ty! ^^ :0 wait... by "Asturies" you mean Asturias right... that is... in the north of Spain right? :00
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hi! Yes, you're right, I'm from Asturias, in the north ^^ And you?

What kind of manga/anime do you like?
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Actually, I'm from Asturias as well.. :p hahah well my favs are shounen and yaoi, but I also like shoujo ai, seinen.. almost every kind of manga except ecchi ^^ what about you?
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
What??? Hahahaha that's funny! :zomg

I prefer shounen, seinen, josei and a few shoujo titles
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hmm I see.. ^^ haha yeah first time I find a person from my same country :p
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
It's sad seeing someone using 2 accounts to have a conversation with him/herself :nah


:Haha SPAM :confetti
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Don't worry SAkura, wizzard is only joking... at least it what I think, lol.

I don't read yaoi as genre, but I use to read yaoi doujinshis of my favourite pairings from other mangas.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Don't worry SAkura, wizzard is only joking... at least it what I think, lol.

I don't read yaoi as genre, but I use to read yaoi doujinshis of my favourite pairings from other mangas.
Apparently I was the only one laughing at my jokes. (nothing new then). lol

just abit bored so I dropped by to spam say 'hi' :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all! I registered time ago but was a bit inactive.. now I'm back I decided to say hi so here I am <33 nice to meet you!
Welcome Sakura Saluja :party

Referring to you as "Sakura" is going to be rather confusing, since I already know another member with that nick on here :XD. In which case, I'll go with Saluja if you don't mind. :nrr

I saw you listed quite a few genres there; any particular series you are currently following?
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@Wizzard: oh I see haha well ty and hi! ^^
@Lomahongva: oh really? I did that with one or two of my favs too ^^
@goldb: ty ^^ yeah Saluja is awesome :D mm well I recently finished Deadman Wonderland & currently watching Bleach, Dangan Ronpa, Gintama 2012, Magi, Fairy Tail, kyo kara maou, Saint seiya... :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@goldb: ty ^^ yeah Saluja is awesome :D mm well I recently finished Deadman Wonderland & currently watching Bleach, Dangan Ronpa, Gintama 2012, Magi, Fairy Tail, kyo kara maou, Saint seiya... :p
I just saw a sign for Deadman Wonderland on someone's sig today; somewhere around here :hmm
I stopped watching Bleach some time after one of my favourite fansubs closed down; well I say some time after but I guess it was long time :XD I think it was after Aizen's defeat.

Which Saint Seiya are you watching?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I just saw a sign for Deadman Wonderland on someone's sig today; somewhere around here :hmm
I stopped watching Bleach some time after one of my favourite fansubs closed down; well I say some time after but I guess it was long time :XD I think it was after Aizen's defeat.

Which Saint Seiya are you watching?
You're getting old :teehee

@Sakura #2-3 (we got a few of those here)
What's with the Micrography? Deadman wonderland has been completed? I put it on hold cause it was still ongoing when I started it. Gotta go check it out I guess. (unless you were talking about the anime). Using MAL?
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just saw a sign for Deadman Wonderland on someone's sig today; somewhere around here :hmm
I stopped watching Bleach some time after one of my favourite fansubs closed down; well I say some time after but I guess it was long time :XD I think it was after Aizen's defeat.

Which Saint Seiya are you watching?
It's my sig haha :p

Welcome Sakura Saluja! Deadman Wonderland is awesome, no? Did you like how it ended?

I liked to watch Danganronpa, it's a good anime and i love Magi, the artwork is great and the plot is amazing...
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@goldb: Err indeed the normal Saint Seiya, the one with Seiya and the others and omega ^^
@Wizard: I really dunno if Deadman Wonderland's manga is over, I meant the anime <33 gonna start reading the manga soon though lol and yeah I am registered on my anime list too ^^
@Spectrum: Yeah she is Shiro isn't she? quite an amazing set I like it ^^ well didn't read the manga but the anime end was a bit too open -.-' yeah even tho I just saw the first episode Dangan Rompa is amazing 8D I really like that kind of anime indeed <33 oh haha I do love Magi's plot and artwork, I totally agree with u ^^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
@goldb: Err indeed the normal Saint Seiya, the one with Seiya and the others and omega ^^
@Wizard: I really dunno if Deadman Wonderland's manga is over, I meant the anime <33 gonna start reading the manga soon though lol and yeah I am registered on my anime list too ^^
@Spectrum: Yeah she is Shiro isn't she? quite an amazing set I like it ^^ well didn't read the manga but the anime end was a bit too open -.-' yeah even tho I just saw the first episode Dangan Rompa is amazing 8D I really like that kind of anime indeed <33 oh haha I do love Magi's plot and artwork, I totally agree with u ^^
Link to profile?

also do you really need to use that crappy font...?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wizz you're really looking foward to be hated don't you :lmao

It's actually nice to see different fonts here and there, not only mods are allowed to use them :p
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Wizz you're really looking foward to be hated don't you :lmao

It's actually nice to see different fonts here and there, not only mods are allowed to use them :p
then use them.. but at least keep it readable, lol
 
Top