We have a search functionLOL, it was there from the 2008; we're idiots or just too lazy.
Thanks Boss.![]()

NP
We have a search functionLOL, it was there from the 2008; we're idiots or just too lazy.
Thanks Boss.![]()




Can I be a boss too?![]()






Seems legit. LOLWell we can be all boss,,,
but then capo di tutti capi "boss of all bosses" would came out
The commission/5 family would exist,I wonder what family xi0, goldb,charlie & zasz belongs?
me,Im ok with consigliere![]()


But...but... The capofamiglia of corleone clan is the capo di tutti capi of the commission,that would make us sotto capo or worse an operai?Seems legit. LOL
Corleone would be ok for me.![]()



Yes, I am!But...but... The capofamiglia of corleone clan is the capo di tutti capi of the commission,that would make us sotto capo or worse an operai?
dude,your greedy?![]()

Unfortunately Mafia is still a serious problem in Italy; so yes they still do exist the Godfathers.BTW,Zasz since Godfather is one of my alltime fav movie,& since your from milan,do they still exist in RL or now exist only in legend?![]()