Jan 25, 2013 #1 31TeV Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jan 24, 2013 Messages 39 Reaction score 9 Gender Male Country Hi, I'm from the UK. I'm mainly a One Piece and Naruto fan, but I like some other manga including Bleach, Eyeshield 21 and Death Note.
Hi, I'm from the UK. I'm mainly a One Piece and Naruto fan, but I like some other manga including Bleach, Eyeshield 21 and Death Note.
Jan 25, 2013 #2 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country Welcome to MH fellow countryman! Whereabouts in UK are you from?
Jan 25, 2013 #3 Zasz Bishoujo CollectorMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 7,072 Reaction score 5,797 Country Welcome on MH dude. Considering the manga you're following, I hope to discuss with you in the forum ASAP. Anyway tell us more about you? Do you have a hobby in particular?
Welcome on MH dude. Considering the manga you're following, I hope to discuss with you in the forum ASAP. Anyway tell us more about you? Do you have a hobby in particular?
Jan 26, 2013 #4 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,048 Gender Male Country Welcome to mh