Hi

31TeV

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hi, I'm from the UK. I'm mainly a One Piece and Naruto fan, but I like some other manga including Bleach, Eyeshield 21 and Death Note.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to MH fellow countryman! :party

Whereabouts in UK are you from?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Welcome on MH dude.
Considering the manga you're following, I hope to discuss with you in the forum ASAP.
Anyway tell us more about you? Do you have a hobby in particular?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh :party
 
Top