- Joined
- Apr 20, 2007
- Messages
- 392
- Reaction score
- 273
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I don't understand why WSJ just doesn't cancel it at this point.
Not sure. I mean its not like it sells more than every series in the magazine other than One Piece. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-29/japanese-comic-ranking-june-20-26/.103776I don't understand why WSJ just doesn't cancel it at this point.

It is a bit like when the anime brought many people to HxH just to put em off again with a biiig hiatusSuch a shame. I feel like the manga is at a special moment with this new arc and I've seen more responses and reviews from fans more than ever now this. this arc will take forever to complete like the ant arc

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why?This pace is not reasonable. If he can't publish more than 10 chapters without going again into heavy treatment, then he shouldn't publish weekly issues. If his health is that fragile, what he does is anything but reasonable. He could do much more to improve the quality of his life and work and yet he keeps doing the same. Imo it is something so odd, that I even question his health issues.
Well, the option of releasing chapters for 2.5 months each 2 years doesn't suit well any magazine too imo.Why?
I dont think he has the option to go monthly without losing a lot of creative power that he had over his work.
I think the magazine he publishes in atm is the best deal he has
Why would going monthly make him lose creative control?Why?
I dont think he has the option to go monthly without losing a lot of creative power that he had over his work.
I think the magazine he publishes in atm is the best deal he has
exactly. i dont think other magazines would let him do that.Well, the option of releasing chapters for 2.5 months each 2 years doesn't suit well any magazine too imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because i think the sales might drop with a magazine change.Why would going monthly make him lose creative control?
What are you talking about? We got it straight from him that he's dealing with the same issues but he is taking steps to improve his conditions.This pace is not reasonable. If he can't publish more than 10 chapters without going again into heavy treatment, then he shouldn't publish weekly issues. If his health is that fragile, what he does is anything but reasonable. He could do much more to improve the quality of his life and work and yet he keeps doing the same. Imo it is something so odd, that I even question his health issues.