Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

oh the sadness.
But....that Kind of means that togashi is serious about serializing it again without Ages Lasting hiatuesses.

So, in that case, i really do not mind waiting some weeks more, that is an improvement from 2 years.

Furthermore, the above. He does not fail to deliver, so when the man got headache, let him cure it.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

This is depressing news to wake up to. :( But, it can always be worse, right? At least he still has a planned issue he's returning to instead of giving us a couple chapters and then another 2-3 year long hiatus. Or worse--just completely dropping HxH and leaving it unfinished. :|

I hope he gets well soon.
 

Riyuki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
774
Reaction score
200
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

That really sucks hes having back issues :( .. its all good though.. if we get an epic chapter in a couple weeks (which you know we will) then I'll be happy... he could totally make up for the break by showing us 18 pages of the spiders ^_^ or Ging/Pariston.
 

Demon Mark

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2014
Messages
99
Reaction score
22
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

This is depressing news to wake up to. :( But, it can always be worse, right? At least he still has a planned issue he's returning to instead of giving us a couple chapters and then another 2-3 year long hiatus. Or worse--just completely dropping HxH and leaving it unfinished. :|

I hope he gets well soon.
Im glad that some of the fans aren't bashing Togashi for this, as a lot will.

Im fine with this break and as someone who has back problems, take your time and come back stronger Togashi.
 

Riyuki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
774
Reaction score
200
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Togashi is so damn talented that he can take as much time as he needs.... preferably weeks though and not months. I'm sure after 3 weeks of no HxH he will give us an EPIC chapter next.
 

goodyfresh

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Messages
92
Reaction score
70
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Am I the only one sitting here thinking that lower-back problems have never prevented someone from being capable of drawing, and that maybe, just MAYBE, Togashi is actually just using this as yet another EXCUSE to once again be lazy like he tends to be? I'm not saying that's definitely the case, just throwing it out there as a POSSIBILITY, that maybe he is over-exaggerating this issue as yet another excuse to not have to work on H x H anymore.

The fact is that a hiatus of over two years was just ABSURD, and when he finally started doing new chapters again I was sincerely hopeful that it would be on a truly weekly basis for a long, long time to come. I guess that was too much to ask for from Togashi-sensei.

Whatever back-pain he may have, how exactly is back-pain going to prevent someone from drawing? I really doubt he'll be completely avoiding sitting in chairs for the next couple weeks, guys, that isn't really possible for a human being living in the civilized world to avoid doing. Hell, how do we know he even really DOES have back-pain at all, that he and WSJ aren't just making it up in order to appease us fans so we won't get angry? Just watch guys, this will start happening more and more often in the next few months. H x H chapters will become more and more infrequent and irregular, and then after a few months will just stop coming altogether.

And don't start bitching at me that I'm an entitled asshole who has no right to be angry at Togashi-sensei because I just read his work for free online, anyway. I own the DVDs of Yu Yu Hakusho and have been collecting the official English-translated volumes of H x H as I save up money for them over time. I pay good money for Togashi-senseis work and I am damn freaking tired of him leaving me hanging like this.

Back pain is a bullshit excuse. You know, there was a guy with severe sciatica to the point that his doctors recommended he not even walk, who was a marathon-runner back in the 1950s, and just went and ignored his doctors' advice and ran in the 1956 Olympic Marathon with his sciatica still flaring-up, and got in the top 20s among the finishers. I myself get flare-ups of sciatica periodically, which is widely known as one of the most EXCRUCIATING forms of back-pain in existence, but I do not let it stop me from going to school or work, because the fact is that TONS of people have serious back-issues and if everybody who had them used them as excuses to not work, society would cease to fucking function.

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this. All you guys are just being too nice and making excuses for Togashi, and I'm the only one on here with the balls to be honest that it DOES make me angry. Everyone else who feels like I do is too scared to say so because they're afraid of all the backlash it will cause in these forums, which I'm sure I am going to receive plenty of as a result of this post. I'm ready for it and I can take it, come on, throw ALL your hatred and vitriol at me for calling Togashi out for what he's really up to (i.e. being lazy and a pussy). I'll do the same damn thing when it comes to Kentaro Miura and his hiatuses with Berserk, regardless of how much you people wanna tell me I have "no right." The fact is that when an author gets us as invested in their works as these guys do, then yes, we fans DO have a right to expect them to continue delivering, especially if it's fans who actually pay money to buy the volumes.
 

Hunt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
540
Reaction score
1,202
Gender
Male
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

@goodyfresh

it is because we don't REALLY know what happened to him , all we can do at this point is to trust the announce in the Weekly Shonen Jump and to wish him to recover

what you said may be true , but it is speculation
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Haha, I knew there would be a post like this.

Yes, goodyfresh it's a possibility but we have no choice, the actual situation is much better than before, during the previous hiatuses he was drawing 10 chapters and was disappearing for years, now even if he takes breaks there are news and the art is more consistent. We can hate his behaviour but we still love the manga.

I don't consider a backache as a lame excuse though, even if it's false, they gave an excuse this time. There was nothing before and he certainly enjoyed his long hiatuses but we wan do nothing about it, as you said yourself, that false excuse might just be a possibility. I was disappointed when I learned that there would be no chapter this time as well but, he took another pause but he will be back in two weeks. Comapred to 2 years hiatuses while waiting in the dark this is a lot better.
 
Last edited:

GalekC

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
164
Reaction score
49
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

He's never taken brief breaks like this since 2005.
 

The Invertroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
236
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

 

Demon Mark

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2014
Messages
99
Reaction score
22
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Am I the only one sitting here thinking that lower-back problems have never prevented someone from being capable of drawing, and that maybe, just MAYBE, Togashi is actually just using this as yet another EXCUSE to once again be lazy like he tends to be? I'm not saying that's definitely the case, just throwing it out there as a POSSIBILITY, that maybe he is over-exaggerating this issue as yet another excuse to not have to work on H x H anymore.

The fact is that a hiatus of over two years was just ABSURD, and when he finally started doing new chapters again I was sincerely hopeful that it would be on a truly weekly basis for a long, long time to come. I guess that was too much to ask for from Togashi-sensei.

Whatever back-pain he may have, how exactly is back-pain going to prevent someone from drawing? I really doubt he'll be completely avoiding sitting in chairs for the next couple weeks, guys, that isn't really possible for a human being living in the civilized world to avoid doing. Hell, how do we know he even really DOES have back-pain at all, that he and WSJ aren't just making it up in order to appease us fans so we won't get angry? Just watch guys, this will start happening more and more often in the next few months. H x H chapters will become more and more infrequent and irregular, and then after a few months will just stop coming altogether.

And don't start bitching at me that I'm an entitled asshole who has no right to be angry at Togashi-sensei because I just read his work for free online, anyway. I own the DVDs of Yu Yu Hakusho and have been collecting the official English-translated volumes of H x H as I save up money for them over time. I pay good money for Togashi-senseis work and I am damn freaking tired of him leaving me hanging like this.

Back pain is a bullshit excuse. You know, there was a guy with severe sciatica to the point that his doctors recommended he not even walk, who was a marathon-runner back in the 1950s, and just went and ignored his doctors' advice and ran in the 1956 Olympic Marathon with his sciatica still flaring-up, and got in the top 20s among the finishers. I myself get flare-ups of sciatica periodically, which is widely known as one of the most EXCRUCIATING forms of back-pain in existence, but I do not let it stop me from going to school or work, because the fact is that TONS of people have serious back-issues and if everybody who had them used them as excuses to not work, society would cease to fucking function.

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this. All you guys are just being too nice and making excuses for Togashi, and I'm the only one on here with the balls to be honest that it DOES make me angry. Everyone else who feels like I do is too scared to say so because they're afraid of all the backlash it will cause in these forums, which I'm sure I am going to receive plenty of as a result of this post. I'm ready for it and I can take it, come on, throw ALL your hatred and vitriol at me for calling Togashi out for what he's really up to (i.e. being lazy and a pussy). I'll do the same damn thing when it comes to Kentaro Miura and his hiatuses with Berserk, regardless of how much you people wanna tell me I have "no right." The fact is that when an author gets us as invested in their works as these guys do, then yes, we fans DO have a right to expect them to continue delivering, especially if it's fans who actually pay money to buy the volumes.
It doesn't take balls to call Togashi lazy, do you think you are a badass for stating that?

In most jobs back pain would not be a problem, drawing requires quite a lot of concentration, I suffer from quite bad scoliosis and I find it hard to draw a lot of the time.

But in Togashi's case his back pain might not have that much of an effect, I just don't know and either do you.

Im not trying to pick a fight here, you do have right to criticize him and his work ethic, u just sound a little to angry considering this is only a 2 week break.

Anyway feel free to rip my argument to pieces lol: super.
 

steadynco

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Although I'm disappointed to not get my weekly fix of HXH, Togashi has really given us so much food for thought in these recent chapters that a short break will give us time to speculate more on what's been revealed thus far. I appreciate that he's given us a precise date on when he hopes to come back (note: this did not happen in the previous 1.5-2 year long hiatuses) and also his reason for the break. Like others have said, this shows that he's serious about giving us regular chapters now. I hope his treatment goes well.
 

Federicoxxx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
5,660
Reaction score
3,141
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

hiatus or not hiatus..back problems or not..

he is the one who create it... no matter the reasons..

Hunter x Hunter...cant exist... without him

no matter how much angry you can get.. about it for the wait..



..i really like this manga..and i read it for free..

so i cant complain too much here..

so lets just wait , and pray he will get better...


hell..for what i know he just could decide drop it.for no reason at all..

and nobody can do nothing about .. if he dont want to continue..
 
Last edited:

goodyfresh

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Messages
92
Reaction score
70
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

It doesn't take balls to call Togashi lazy, do you think you are a badass for stating that?

In most jobs back pain would not be a problem, drawing requires quite a lot of concentration, I suffer from quite bad scoliosis and I find it hard to draw a lot of the time.

But in Togashi's case his back pain might not have that much of an effect, I just don't know and either do you.

Im not trying to pick a fight here, you do have right to criticize him and his work ethic, u just sound a little to angry considering this is only a 2 week break.

Anyway feel free to rip my argument to pieces lol: super.
My anger is not due to this specific two year break. It's due to the fact that it's BEGINNING AGAIN. Everyone who has followed this series for years should know exactly what I mean. First, it starts with the short little breaks with excuses for them such as illnesses, some kind of injury or whatever, etc. Then those little breaks become more and more frequent. And then before we know it, he's on a full-blown hiatus again and not even trying to make excuses anymore. IT HAS BEGUN AGAIN. That's what is upsetting me, namely the ANTICIPATION of the torture that is about to come for us within the next few months. I just didn't think this pattern would begin again so soon after he returned to work. At this rate, we'll barely see ANY of the Dark Continent, if any of it AT ALL, before the series goes on a year or two hiatus again.

And no I don't think I'm being a badass for calling him lazy. It's just that often when people say things like "Yoshihiro Togashi is just lazy" or "What the FUCK is wrong with Kentaro Miura that he started Berserk in 1990 and still hasn't finished it or even had them reach Elfheim yet," a whole bunch of other fans get REALLY ANGRY at that person for saying so and start bashing them telling them that they have no right to be upset with the artist/author in question.

Lemme tell ya something, guys. I knew someone in University who was a huge fan of Berserk (he even had that old videogame of it that almost nobody actually bothered to get), and he ended up dying from cancer two years ago. Wanna know what one of his biggest regrets was once his diagnosis became terminal? That he would never get to read a satisfying ending to his favorite manga series of all time about which he was truly passionate. He would never, ever get to see how Guts might be able to somehow exact vengeance upon Griffith, or even whether Casca would ever return to the person she once was. Doesn't that KIND OF make Kentaro Miura seem like a liiiitle bit of a dick, dude? Especially considering that Berserk is CLEARLY an example of the kind of series that is NOT just "made up as the author goes along," but rather where the author has all the MAJOR plot-points planned many, many years in advance (thus how he was able to remove the old "Idea of Evil" chapter from the published volumes, saying that he regretted "revealing too much too soon," and to this day over 200 chapters later, the Idea of Evil has not been OFFICIALLY revealed yet). Miura already knows EXACTLY how he plans to have Casca get her mind back or not, and how Guts will defeat Griffith, and could have finished the series all the way back in 2005 if he had a better work-ethic.

These authors are well-aware that people are truly passionate and in-love with the amazing series that they create, and have clear ideas already in their mind of where they want to take the plot of whatever series is in-question. . .but, are too damn lazy to keep drawing it on a regular basis. By doing so, they let their most passionate fans down and manage to add just a little bit more misery to their lives.

Besides, we all know WHY Togashi is so lazy, in the particular case of him as an author and the series H x H. Namely, he is RICH from Yu Yu Hakusho already, and his wife is even RICHER (as is he, by being married to her) from Sailor Moon (and becoming even richer and richer now that they have a reboot of the series being made), and as a result he doesn't need to work or make any money. Basically he's just acting entitled, as if the fact that he's already had such wild success in the past means that he should get to do whatever the fuck he wants now as far as work-ethic goes. Shounen Jump even had to alter their entire policy when it comes to making contracts with mangakas, just to ACCOMODATE his bullshit laziness. If it weren't for Yu Yu Hakusho, you think any respectable magazine would let him get away with this crap that he pulls now with H x H? And hell, that's not even saying much since Yu Yu Hakusho was only something like 180 chapters long.

You know who guys like Miura and Togashi could really learn a lesson from? Eiichiro Oda, guys. I love Eiichiro Oda and you know why? Because he ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HIS FANS and tries his very best not to let us down! :gatling *insert Togashi's face here getting pummeled by Luffy*
 

exacta

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
2,709
Reaction score
1,323
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

It doesn't take balls to call Togashi lazy, do you think you are a badass for stating that?

In most jobs back pain would not be a problem, drawing requires quite a lot of concentration, I suffer from quite bad scoliosis and I find it hard to draw a lot of the time.

But in Togashi's case his back pain might not have that much of an effect, I just don't know and either do you.

Im not trying to pick a fight here, you do have right to criticize him and his work ethic, u just sound a little to angry considering this is only a 2 week break.

Anyway feel free to rip my argument to pieces lol: super.
Ehhh a two week break isn't a big deal but when Togashi does it is a little annoying. There have already been a few breaks, and the anime has to end soon. I just hope I don't have to wait 10 more years to see this arc animated lol.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

You know who guys like Miura and Togashi could really learn a lesson from? Eiichiro Oda, guys. I love Eiichiro Oda and you know why? Because he ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HIS FANS and tries his very best not to let us down! :gatling *insert Togashi's face here getting pummeled by Luffy*
Okay Oda actually takes 1 week breaks relatively often nowadays. He works his ass off and deserves it, but still I don't think that's an example of someone who will encourage Togashi to not take breaks lol. Also, when he's around, Togashi's pacing is much better IMO and he actually spends a few pages focusing on one thing instead of jumping all over the place. Togashi probably doesn't care what the other authors are doing. I don't know why but it looks like he has Shounen Jump by the balls. I guess it's because of the success he's had with Yu Yu plus being married to the creator of Sailor Moon they're probably set financially? The weird thing is whenever you actually read a chapter of HxH, you can tell Togashi put a crazy amount of thought into it. He definitely has passion, I don't think HxH would be this good if he didn't.....I really do wonder what's up with the breaks though.
 
Last edited:

KingOfNight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
694
Gender
Male
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Everyone else who feels like I do is too scared to say so because they're afraid of all the backlash it will cause in these forums, which I'm sure I am going to receive plenty of as a result of this post.
Sometimes people don't want backlashes, sometimes they just don't want to waste time. Let's face it, authors like Oda(who takes breaks every other week despite having a school of assistants), or Togashi hardly have good excuses for their breaks. People will always defend them instead of just accepting that they are(most of the time) just being lazy. So there is no point in calling them for their lazy-assness.

If you make fun of Togashi's laziness in a One Piece forum while praising Oda, hardly anyone will complain. It's the same vice-versa.

Want an example of an actually passionate author? Look at Hiro Mashima. He has one assistant(as far as I know), and has been doing Fairy Tail since 2006(and going) without taking a SINGLE break aside from the breaks that the Magazine itself take. Instead of taking a break every other week, he's actually giving extra pages + color pages every now and then. I even hear he hasn't taken a break even in his previous Manga, Rave Master.
 
Last edited:

shnugin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
242
Reaction score
135
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Its funny how this happens just a few days after they announced the anime is ending in 6 weeks :neutral
 

goodyfresh

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Messages
92
Reaction score
70
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Sometimes people don't want backlashes, sometimes they just don't want to waste time. Let's face it, authors like Oda(who takes breaks every other week despite having a school of assistants), or Togashi hardly have good excuses for their breaks. People will always defend them instead of just accepting that they are(most of the time) just being lazy. So there is no point in calling them for their lazy-assness.

If you make fun of Togashi's laziness in a One Piece forum while praising Oda, hardly anyone will complain. It's the same vice-versa.

Want an example of an actually passionate author? Look at Hiro Mashima. He has one assistant(as far as I know), and has been doing Fairy Tail since 2006(and going) without taking a SINGLE break aside from the breaks that the Magazine itself take. Instead of taking a break every other week, he's actually giving extra pages + color pages every now and then. I even hear he hasn't taken a break even in his previous Manga, Rave Master.
True, Hiro Mashima has a really, really good work-ethic. Too bad Fairy Tail just isn't as well-written a series as H x H or OP! Not that I don't love FT, but it has some maaajor flaws, haha.

Anyway I think my bigger point about Oda vs. Togashi is this: H x H and One Piece both started right around the same time in like 1999 or so if I am not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong, don't feel like looking it up myself). But at this point, H x H has FEWER THAN HALF as many chapters out as One Piece. That's a BIG difference in work-ethic between the two mangakas, right there.

Oda is actually known, btw, for working himself to the point of exhaustion and not getting enough sleep when he's working on One Piece. True story.
 

Riyuki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
774
Reaction score
200
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hiatus X Hiatus - To Resume June 2014!

First off, Togashi made YYH.. so he can do whatever the hell he wants.
Second, Togashi made HxH... so he can STILL do whatever the hell he wants.

I totally understand the frustration from loooong time fans. I didn't discover hxh until last year.. while YYH has been my favorite series since I was like... 14 (I'm 27 now lol). Here's the deal though.. I would rather Togashi take constant breaks instead of not doing so and giving us what we've gotten from naruto and bleach for the last couple of years. I'm not going to get into a discussion about those series, but both of them TO ME were WAAAAAY better during the first half of the series. HxH? It's been flawless from chapter 1 to the newest chapter.

It really does suck though that we basically didn't get any HxH for the entire month of august... think we got a chapter that first week of august, but thats it. Oh well... maybe Togashi will deliver a chapter full of the phantom troupe to make up for the long wait, or the Zoldycks... I would vastly prefer the troupe though.

Edit: Fairy Tail WAS one of my favorite series... but then when characters started surviving point blank explosions the size of the rose, then I totally lose interest.

for example :
When that dude Asuma totally blew up Erza and I think Mirajane.... it was said over and over that they would die. They have a massive explosion go off on their ankle and there is nothing but a burn mark where the explosion went off.

Then we have Happy taking a point blank - nuclear explosion type blast, and he survived because of some stupid shit. Didn't Happy see a cloud that looked like a fish, so he flew up insanely fast to eat it, avoiding the explosion? I was so pissed about getting trolled once again so hard that I dont even want to remember what exactly happened lol.

It's just like Bleach... once you know that not a single main cast character will actually die then the suspense is just gone. The list for fairy tail can go on forever about this... lol..

Oh, and dont even counter with "but Lucy from the future died" .. she was from the future, so i dont count that. It's ridiculous that not a single fairy tail mage has died once.
 
Last edited:

exacta

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
2,709
Reaction score
1,323
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Want an example of an actually passionate author? Look at Hiro Mashima. He has one assistant(as far as I know), and has been doing Fairy Tail since 2006(and going) without taking a SINGLE break aside from the breaks that the Magazine itself take. Instead of taking a break every other week, he's actually giving extra pages + color pages every now and then. I even hear he hasn't taken a break even in his previous Manga, Rave Master.
THIS. I actually am not crazy about Mashima as a writer, but goddamn I wish every author had his work ethic. Although that would be rather greedy of me lol.
 
Top