Come on Togashi!
Don't let me down, i am at the beginning of Antarc with my rereading.
Oh boy!
I live with this for over a decade... He comes and goes. HxH is easily my favorite Manga.
But sadness is true when its not sure if it will ever be completed or not.
But he gave us all he great arcs. Ant Arc is my favorite out of all mangas i know.
Back then i was happily surprised after i read it in the Manga volumes, because everyone was mocking him for the kinda scetchy work in the Jump releases which later were spread all over the internet. BUT for the manga volumes they were completely redrawn in a perfect quality which too few people know about.
I was like "Togashi does something very important in his Hiatus", but now i dont really know what he does. Back then in the early hiatusses it was spread that he plays Dragon Quest all the time.
Its quite naive to think that he spends all of his time or much of his time with HxH.. I wonder if he even thinks about it from time to time.
If i were in his shoes it would piss me off to have something not completed.
But he is at a point where nobody wants an insanely rushed ending like with YuYuhakusho back than.
So a hiatus is better than a rushed continuation after all.
I can live with that.
Dont give up hope, but dont expect too much.