Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
456
Reaction score
658
Country
Sabertooth
It could be Hisoka and the rest of the troupe.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,801
Gender
Female
Country
China
kind of cute you guys fantasise over the cover of the new release
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not at all. They will ALWAYS answer that if there is no formal announcement yet.
Even if it was just one day before the announcement, they'd do that.

However, it is very probable that the serialization will follow up soon.

Chances are they are in the phase of getting the rough drafts read as chapters and do not know when they are ready to publish them.
Since there could be delays, it'd be stupid to announce it now and not when they can be reasonably sure about being able to keep the date.

It would surprise me if there is no chapter before the end of august.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,411
Gender
Male
Country
France

duerlin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
107
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, hoping the story pace increases.
At least by the 10th chapter I hope we have a good cliffhanger already in the DC.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, hoping the story pace increases.
At least by the 10th chapter I hope we have a good cliffhanger already in the DC.
I could imagine togashi being able to wrap up the kakin deathmatch in the next serialization phase, mb with more than 10 chaps tho.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,411
Gender
Male
Country
France
I could imagine togashi being able to wrap up the kakin deathmatch in the next serialization phase, mb with more than 10 chaps tho.
I don't think he could end all of this unless he releases more than 10 chapters, especially with all the characters he has yet to introduce. He said in the Jump Ryu interview that he is planning to break the record of new characters introduced in an arc IIRC.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't think he could end all of this unless he releases more than 10 chapters, especially with all the characters he has yet to introduce. He said in the Jump Ryu interview that he is planning to break the record of new characters introduced in an arc IIRC.
Yes, what he does is pretty crazy-
I agree in that he probably needs at least 15 chapters a year to play out all the plottreads he has by now.
That does not necessarily mean breaking his 10 chapters a phase habit.
He could do ten chaps, then pause half a year, then do ten more. That would be a more reasonable pace.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,888
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
No news as to when Togashi is coming back....My HxH addiction is starting to flare up
 

Terahawk

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2016
Messages
251
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Country
United States
No news as to when Togashi is coming back....My HxH addiction is starting to flare up
From what I can see, usually if there's a new volume being released, Togashi generally isn't too far behind it with the next set of chapters. I really hope he's in good enough health this time to have gotten some serious work done on the Kakin boat story line, as well as maybe showing us some glimpse of what Hisoka has been up to since murdering Shalnark and Kortopi. (No spoilers here, just some hopes for what may be written into the next few releases.)

At any rate, the new volume is definitely good (and much needed) news.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i dare to say that i hope for 20 chapters this time.

The hiatus was supposed to be short because togashi was in good health and there were already some chapters read.
He might have taken the time to do 20 instead ten.
 

Eurydice

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Country
Kuwait
I think it will be both Hisoka and Chrollo. If not both, Hisoka alone.
I think so too, maybe some type of ominous spider missing some legs, cant stop thinking of that panel with hisoka being creepy saying 10 more to go.. one thing I want is the cover to be reminiscent of the dark nature the last 10 chapters.. or maybe a cover of the nen beasts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think he could end all of this unless he releases more than 10 chapters, especially with all the characters he has yet to introduce. He said in the Jump Ryu interview that he is planning to break the record of new characters introduced in an arc IIRC.
this is exciting, I hope it doesn't take away from plot progression. useless characters are worse than having none imho
--- Double Post Merged, ---
At any rate, the new volume is definitely good (and much needed) news.
I really want to see that, seeing the improved art & some panel background being implemented :confetti
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, definitely, the hisoka vs chrollo fight will be even nicer when it is redrawn.
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What?
There weren't any doodles in the last chapters, why do you think they're going to be redrawn? XD
 

Eurydice

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Country
Kuwait
What?
There weren't any doodles in the last chapters, why do you think they're going to be redrawn? XD
I think "Retouched" is the word lol. there were definitely some blank backgrounds that need filling which I know he will do, some faces need to be retouched imo
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I want Togashi to return ,like, right now :worrybunny

After rereading the DC arc, more than ever.
I don't even know which plotline i find more interesting: hisoka and the spiders, the kakin battle or the promised gyro plot.
 
Top