- Joined
- Oct 5, 2012
- Messages
- 147
- Reaction score
- 30
- Age
- 44
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Almost one month left and still no announcement. I think it will be hard to resume serialization within this year..
Perhaps early next year
It's such a pain to wait this long for next chapter.Though the gap gave me enough time to catch up with the latest chapter.


Fake News xd
Pretty sure she was jokingIt is true. This was a short hiatus and if Togashi keeps this up, the pace of HxH will increase a lot.
.
I was joking that's why I used xdIt is true. This was a short hiatus and if Togashi keeps this up, the pace of HxH will increase a lot.
Heiji has never been wrong. He is more trustworthy.Resume on 11 Dec 2017?
http://buzz-plus.com/article/2017/11/29/hunterxhunter-rensai-saikai/
Which one is true?
It could be the official announcement will be made in that issue (dec11)Heiji has never been wrong. He is more trustworthy.


here for you, (were available earlier today but wasnt home to post them)It could be the official announcement will be made in that issue (dec11)
Apparently I just being impatient![]()
